Slow Cooker Chili Recipe
Slow Cooker Chili Recipe to Spice Up Family Meals
Do you want to prepare something simple yet special for your family? Then, cook a yummy dish for them. This food needs not be complicated to prepare. You don’t even have to be an expert cook to make your husband and kids’ tummy satisfied. What you need is a slow cooker to keep you company as you prepare your loved ones’ meal. This kitchen gadget can cook almost everything your household craves for. Don’t worry if you haven’t tried any recipe using a slow cooker yet. We have the Slow Cooker Chili Recipe for you to confidently follow and try.
The Slow Cooker Chili Recipe we’re sharing with you is so simple. It only takes three steps to make this your signature dish and specialty. And, if you don’t have a slow cooker yet, it’s never too late to get one! Consider getting the Crock Pot Cook ‘N Carry Portable Slow Cooker. For just around $30, you can already own a cookware you can rely on anytime. This is ideal for potlucks too, as it has easy grip handles so you can conveniently bring it wherever you need it.
Before you try the Slow Cooker Chili Recipe, we’ve got a few good and helpful tips for you when using this kitchen must-have. Read on!
- Clear some space in the kitchen, preferably the counter-top.
- Prepare your recipe and make sure it is easily accessible.
- Put all your ingredients in the slow cooker.
- Cover the pot with the lid.
- Set the timer to your desired cooking time.
- Leave it and attend to your other chores.
- Let the slow cooker do the cooking alone.
1 lb. ground beef (browned)
2 cans dark kidney beans (drained)
1 can tomato sauce
1 can fresh tomatoes
2 cups water
1 packet chili seasoning
Corn chips and cheese for the topping
- When your beef turns brown, and the grease is drained, place the meat in your stoneware or crockpot. Add the beans, tomatoes, tomato sauce, and the chili seasoning. Pour the water. Stir continuously until the mixture is well combined.
- Cook the meat mixture on ‘low’ for up to seven hours. You can also set it on ‘high’ for four hours.
- Transfer your cooked dish to the serving plate and serve the dish with your all-time favorite chili toppings. This is when you put on the corn chips and cheese.
With this easy recipe, you can confidently volunteer to bring the dish to your family get together. Or, after a tiring day at work and in school, treat the whole family with this tasty Slow Cooker Chili Recipe. To make sure that your spouse and kids get the energy they need for some major activities and big projects, partner this chili dish with a bowl of steaming rice cooked in your rice cooker. Once you try this easy Slow Cooker Chili Recipe, you’ll surely want to cook more! Lucky you because most slow cookers come with free recipes.
Tags: affordable slow cooker, bestselling slow cooker, chili recipe in slow cooker, easy to use slow cooker, free Slow Cooker Chili Recipe, portable slow cooker, slow cooker, Slow Cooker Chili Recipe, slow cooker features, slow cooker price