Are you looking for that ultimate gift for the foodie you now and love? Then a personalized cutting board should be at the top of your list. Read our buying guide packed with information to help you decide if this wooden cutting board is right for you.fg
- This personalized gift makes a perfect wedding gift or bridal shower gift.
- Display the engraved side and cut on your solid side. You get a beautiful piece of home décor and a...
- This custom gift is made to your exact specifications. All personalized gifts ship within 2 business...
- Made from 100% natural bamboo. Because every piece of wood is unique, the final engraved product may...
- You have chosen a 13.75 inch long by 9.75 inch wide rectangle shaped cutting board. Engraving color...
Personalized Rectangle Bamboo Cutting Board Review
The Personalized Rectangle Bamboo Cutting Board may be an ideal all-occasion gift but it is more ideal as a wedding present. One can have this as a surprise for his friends who are getting married soon.
Large Working Surface
The big rectangle shape of this bamboo-made cutting board can surely accommodate long surnames or the couple’s name. Most of all, since it is big and spacious, the user can cut, slice and prepare more ingredients without worrying about not being accommodated on the board.
One of the problems with small cutting boards it that they can’t really accommodate a large chef’s knife. However, it should be no problem with this one as it has a reasonably large cutting surface.
This is the very reason the said popular site highly recommends it .Since it is made of wood, the user can ensure long-lasting benefits from this cutting board. What makes this cooking must-have very special is that, one can reverse it. Meaning, one side functions as a cutting board itself, and the other as display.
Just be sure to care for it correctly to make it last as long as possible. Keep on reading for our tips and tricks for taking care of your new bamboo cutting board personalized.
Where Can I Buy It?
The Personalized Rectangle Bamboo Cutting Board is available on Amazon. Check here for the lowest prices on custom wooden cutting boards and also to see if this product is eligible for free shipping with a Prime membership:
Key Features of this Personalized Bamboo Cutting Board:
- 14 x 10 inches
- 1.9 pounds
- Rectangular shape
- Big and spacious for more ingredients to prepare
- Ideal wedding or anniversary gift
- Best for kitchen display too, when not in use
- Engraved design
- Ships within 2 business days or even sooner
- Bamboo is strong, light and sustainable
People that Like the Personalized Rectangle Bamboo Cutting Board are Saying:
“I loved the cutting board. It was a perfect wedding gift for a couple who had already set up housekeeping and did not really need anything. The bamboo is so nice and just feels solid, but light when you pick it up.”
“This cutting board was a Christmas gift to my Mother-in-law. She absolutely LOVED it!! She said it was so nice she could not bear to cut on it, and it was currently on display.”
“I am beyond happy with this purchase. The quality is amazing. The wood burning design is beautiful and gives it a nice handcrafted rustic feel. Love the bamboo that’s both very light, but also quite strong. I have a feeling that my parents will be using this thing for years to come.”
“This was a gift for my boyfriend’s dad and his wife for Christmas. They were so happy. The quality of the bamboo was wonderful and it still looks brand new a couple of years later.”
More Gift Ideas for a Foodie
A personalized cutting board or butcher block is just one option. Check out some more choices here:
Drawbacks of the Personalized Rectangle Bamboo Cutting Board:
- Lettering not prominent and fading according to some
- Some issues with stain and color
- A few people find the lettering light.
- Pricey for the quality according to some
The Takeaway on the Personalized Rectangle Bamboo Cutting Board:
Celebrate love with people getting married or celebrating anniversary with the Personalized Rectangle Bamboo Cutting Board. It makes an ideal gift for that loved one in your life.
Choose your Name
Engrave the surname of the marrying couple, or their anniversary date to customize the cutting board. It doesn’t matter if your recipients are cooking enthusiasts or not. This kitchen tool can make a perfect kitchen and dining décor, anyway. Besides chopping, it also make a nice serving tray for things like meet or cheese.
You can also make sure of an all-natural bamboo product here. Therefore, if the person you’re giving this gift to is going organic, he or she will definitely feel delighted to receive it. It’s light in weight, but sturdy and strong and will last for decades with proper care (see below).
Go to the Amazon page to buy the Personalized Rectangle Bamboo Cutting Board today. Click the button below to find the best prices and also to check and see if this product is eligible for free shipping with a Prime membership:
How to Care for a Bamboo Cutting Board
If you have a brand new bamboo cutting board, butcher block, chopping block, or countertop, then it makes sense to take care of it so that it lasts as long as possible. These personalized boards aren’t cheap so treat them well.
Here are some of the top tips for taking care of your new bamboo cutting board:
- Wash immediately after use by hand with warm water and soap. Rinse and dry completely with a towel (don’t put it in the dishwasher). You can also stand it vertically to let it dry in a drying rack.
- Don’t let it soak in the sink.
- Season at least once a month with cutting board oil. This will help keep moisture in, and excess water out.
- Use lemon juice or baking soda on the board if you get any stains or strange smells.
- Never use something like bleach or rubbing alcohol on your bamboo cutting board. This will cause it to dry out and crack.
Have your Say about this Custom Name Cutting Board
What are your thoughts about this personalized cutting board? Does it make the ideal gift for a wedding or birthday? Leave a comment below and let us know what you think. We’d love to hear from you.
Also be sure to give this article a share on Facebook, Pinterest, or Twitter. It’ll help other cooking enthusiasts, like yourself find this useful resource.
Last update on 2019-10-16 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API