If you’re looking for an automatic pasta machine that you just have to add the ingredients to and push the button, then you’ll want to consider this one from Philips. It really is that easy to have fresh pasta at home any day of the week.
Read our buying guide packed with information to help you decide if it’s the right pasta maker for you.
Philips Pasta Maker Review
The Philips Pasta Maker is a top-quality machine that allows you to make 4 different kinds of pasta (Spaghetti, Penne, Fettuccini & Lasagna) in 15 minutes. Similar to an automatic bread machine, you just add the ingredients, make sure you have the correct shape disk, press the button and away you go!
It Does it All Automatically
The machine mixes, kneads, and extrudes automatically. It’s easier than ever to make restaurant quality pasta at home in minutes. Clean-up is easy too, with one-push custom tools for each disk setting.
Philips Pasta Maker Price
How much does something like this cost? You can check out the following deal below for the most current prices on Philips Pasta Machines:
- With powerful and automatic mixing, kneading and extruding, the Philips pasta maker allows you to...
- Includes: 4 shaping discs: spaghetti, fettuccini, penne and lasagna; flat scraping/cleaning tool,...
- Personalize your own pasta dishes by using fresh & healthy ingredients like egg, spinach, and carrot...
- Specially designed cleaning tools matching the shaping discs (spaghetti and fettuccini) makes...
- A smart storage drawer in the bottom of the machine holds all the shaping discs and cleaning tools
The Philips Pasta Maker isn’t cheap but it’s a very well-made product from a trusted name in cooking appliances. If you’re looking for a kitchen appliance that will make top-quality homemade pasta for years to come, this one might be it.
Shop Now for the Philips Electric Pasta Machine
You can get the Philips Pasta Maker on Amazon, and you’ll often get free shipping with Amazon Prime. Click the button below to check for the best prices on pasta machines:
Compare Pasta Makers
Besides this Philips Automatic Pasta Maker, there are a ton of other choices out there if you like to eat homemade pasta. You can find the hand crank ones, other automatic machines and of course ones at a whole variety of price points.
For all the options, be sure to check out: Best Pasta Makers. Or, have a look at our comparison chart:
Key Features of this Automatic Pasta Machine:
- 12 x 14 x 16 inches
- 20 pounds
- Storage drawer for disks and cleaning tools
- Makes pasta automatically in 15 minutes
- Powerful mixing and kneading
- Can make up to a pound of pasta in just 10 minutes
- Can make 4 different kinds of pasta (penne, spaghetti, lasagna, fettuccine)
- An instruction book, with 20 recipes is included
- Free shipping
- Can also buy refurbished machines if you’re on a budget
- Comes with a scraping and cleaning tool for easier clean-up
- Can add your own healthy ingredients like spinach, carrot juice or eggs
- Smart storage drawer in the bottom keeps all the accessories with the machine
Philips Pasta Machine Review
Do you want to find out more about this fully automatic pasta maker? Then you’ll want to check out this Philips Pasta Maker Review for all the details that you need to know:
People that Like the Philips Pasta Maker are Saying
“This machine is amazing and cuts down on all the mess that usually comes with fresh pasta. It’s ridiculously easy to use and we save a ton of money on pasta at our house (three teenagers!). Plus, it’s way more delicious too. It can make a big enough batch to feed my family of 4 in about 10 minutes. Then, a couple of minutes clean-up. We pull this thing out at least a couple of times a week.”
“Really easy to use and also really easy to clean up. The cleaning discs don’t seem that durable, which is my only complaint. However, they haven’t broken yet! I have 3 teenagers so even buying the cheap dried pasta was getting expensive. This is a really nice solution for us, and I love that I can throw some spinach or whole wheat flour in there to make it a bit healthier.”
“Fresh, delicious pasta at the touch of a button. I love this thing. It seems like the dough might be too dry and you may be tempted to add more water. Resist the temptation. It needs to quite dry in order for the machine to press it through.
Need Some Recipe Ideas For Pasta?
Do you wan to find out some of our top ideas for how to kick your pasta meal up to the next level? Then you’ll want to check out our secret recipes for two of the most popular sauces.
You’ll want to check out:
Philips Pasta Maker Negatives:
- Quite expensive when compared to the hand crank pasta makers (the Marcato Atlas for example)
- Difficult extrusion (required adding more flour at various intervals)
- Much larger in size than other pasta machines so consider this if you have a small kitchen
The Takeaway on the Philips Automatic Pasta Maker
The Philips Pasta Maker certainly isn’t cheap. However, if you’re looking for a pasta machine that does all the work for you, this is the one to buy. All you really have to do it put the ingredients in, press the button and then collect the pasta at the other end.
Easy Clean Up
Now, you may think that a machine like this might be hard to clean. However, it’s strangely not. The included tools fit perfectly into the pasta feed so that you can push out any last little dough bits. It’s simple, easy and takes just a couple minutes.
The reviews and ratings are excellent and most people seem very happy with this product. It makes delicious pasta with a nice texture in only 15 minutes. Clean-up is really easy with the special tools that are included. This pasta maker is durable and will last you for years and years.
Where to Buy It?
You can get the Philips Pasta Maker on Amazon today. Click the button below to find out more and also to check for the lowest prices:
Have your Say about this Philips Pasta Maker Review
What do you think about this popular kitchen appliance from Philips? Is it the right one for you, or are you considering another brand? Leave a comment below and let us know your thoughts. We’d love to hear from you.
Also be sure to give this article a share on Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. It’ll help other homemade past enthusiasts, like yourself find this useful resource.
Last update on 2020-01-20 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API