Are you looking for to save space in your small kitchen? Then you’ll want to seriously consider this top-quality air fryer/toaster oven combination from Farberware. It’s innovative, can make just about anything you could imagine and doesn’t take up a huge amount of space.
Read our buying guide packed with information to help you decide if this product is right for your home kitchen.
- Farberware Air Fryer Toaster Oven No Oil, No Splatter, No Mess
- This kitchen workhorse not only bakes, warms, roasts and toasts, it also lets you air fry inside the...
- From fried favorites like fries and onion rings to quiche, pizza and more
- Make all of your favorite meals for the family with this all-in-one toaster oven with built-in air...
An Introduction to the Farberware Air Fryer Toaster Oven
This toaster oven/air fryer is one of the most versatile kitchen gadgets we’ve ever seen. It basically functions as a toaster oven and is ideal for things like toast or frozen pizzas.
It can also double as an oven for casseroles, desserts, or just about anything you might want to put in there. However, the top and sides do get quite hot so be careful to not have any things in, or around the unit when cooking.
Finally, it also functions as an air fryer. While it’s not exactly the deep fried taste, it does make some delicious chicken nuggets, fries (consider one of the best french fry cutters), fish sticks, veggies, etc. They’re crispy on the outside and then moist and juicy on the inside. The best part? You get this delicious taste minus all the fat and calories.
Who’s this Air Fryer Toaster Oven For?
The Farbeware Air Fryer Oven may be right for you for if…
- You want to replace multiple appliances with a single one
- Looking for something big enough to roast a whole chicken or small turkey in
- You need extra oven space for big holiday events
- You’re want a simple, convenient way to heat frozen pizzas, french fries, chicken nuggets, etc.
- You want to eat healthier foods without a lot of fat, but still want that fried texture and taste
- You’re busy and don’t like to spend a lot of time cleaning up after a meal
- Easy air frying with this new product that has a durable interior which is easy to clean
- No oil, splatter or mess
- Bakes, warms, roasts, toasts
- Also works as an air fryer
- Ideal for fries, onion rings and pizza
- Easy to understand settings and display
- Powerful, rapid hot air circulation with convection fan
- Built-in timer up to 60 minutes
- Automatic shut-off
- Can be used for a variety of foods at once, minus all the pots and pans
- Stainless steel construction
- Temperature ranges from 150-450 degrees F
- Dishwasher safe accessories
- Everything you need is included
- 1800 watts of power (please be careful as this thing gets very hot!)
- Digital display
- 3 possible rack positions
- Top quality electronics
- Easy to clean interior
- See through door
What are the Dimensions?
When assembled, this air fryer and toaster oven combo from Farberware measures the following dimensions:
Length: 17.5 inches
Width: 15.98 inches
Height: 12.76 inches
It’s the perfect size for most small to medium sized kitchens.
Does it sound like the right toaster oven and air fryer for your needs? You can easily get this useful kitchen appliances on Amazon. Come take a look now for the lowest prices and offers and also to see the if this product is eligible for free shipping with a Prime membership:
Farberware Toaster Oven Review
Do you want to know more about this popular kitchen appliance that can be used for baking? Watch this short review video to see it in action and to find out if it’s the right choice for you! Come see for yourself:
- A beast in the kitchen—this thing can do a number of things really well
- Can cook multiple foods at the same time
- Sleek, compact design
- 1800 Watts of power
- Does a decent job at giving the deep fried taste, minus all the calories and fat
- Precise temperature control makes it ideal for baking
- Robust electronics
- Powerful fan to circulate heat
- Excellent warranty andcustomer service
- Durable oven interior
- High customer ratings
- Door that you see through
- Comes with pans
- The dials and glass heat up, especially during the bake function that they can be difficult to touch
- Might not be an ideal choice with kids or pets in the house
- A bit of a learning curve to using it correctly
- No internal oven light
What do People Think about the Farberware Toaster Oven Air Fryer?
“Love this thing! We keep experimenting with more and more foods and it’s done a great job with all of them so far. We just made some moist, juicy burgers with homemade French fries in the air fryer. It also does a great job with toast in the mornings. Air frying is super easy and it’s also a nice way to make some kind of healthier meals.”
“Looks nice on the counter and is very easy to use. You can cook a ton of stuff in it, and it basically can replace the oven, toaster, toaster oven, and air fryer. Pretty impressive! My favourite thing to cook in it is French fries. Just so, so, awesome! Some other models are a little hard to control the temperature but this ones makes it super easy and the fan seems to circulate the air really well.”
“Around half the price of the Cuisinart appliance that’s quite similar and it works just as well, it not better. I’m impressed and would totally recommend it. Just about the only small negative is that the outside of it heats up quite a bit, enough that you have to be careful when touching it when cooking.”
“I use this thing all the time for baking little things where I don’t have to heat up my entire oven. It’s a recent addition at our house and I really couldn’t be happier with it. My search is now over! Related to this, the temperature is pretty precise so things turn out well. Please just check it out for yourself—this thing really is awesome. I also want to add that it comes with everything you need to get started.”
The Takeaway on the Farberware Air Fryer and Toaster Oven
If you’re looking for a very reasonably priced, versatile kitchen appliance that basically does it all, then this air fryer and toaster oven might be right for you. It cooks a variety of foods to perfection, is easy to clean, and has a ton of settings and functions so you can get your food exactly right.
Tips for Using the Air Fryer
When you’re using it as an air fryer, there are a couple of things to keep in mind. The key to crispy, delicious food is air circulation, so be sure to place items in a single layer on the tray. Also don’t cover the food with tin foil as this may cause food to get overheated and not cook evenly.
This product is a versatile kitchen appliance in that it functions as both an air fryer and a toaster oven. It has a large capacity and sits on the countertop. Combine the excellent user reviews along with the dual function and it makes an ideal way to cook foods easily and quickly without an oven.
Is this Air Fryer Good?
Users lover the Farberware air fryer and toaster oven because it cooks food in a clean, healthy way and clean up is very easy. It’s also easy to use and can cook a variety of foods quickly and with minimal warm-up time. Is it good? It’s certainly a top pick for this type of kitchen appliance.
It can take a little while to figure out the ins and outs, but it’s oh so worth it to put the effort in.
Where Can I Get this Model?
Does it sound like the most useful thing since sliced bread? It’s not only awesome for air frying, but it works very well as a toaster oven too. You can easily search for more details about this top-quality appliance from Farberware on Amazon. Click the button below to check for the best prices and don’t forget to check for offers and delivery details too:
Air Fryer Recipes
In terms of the number of things you can cook in this thing, the sky is really the limit. Here are some of our go-to sources for air fryer recipes that you’ll have to check out: Or, you can check out some of the best air fryer recipes from Delish.
Farberware Air Fryer FAQ’s
Here are some of the most common frequently asked questions about this popular kitchen appliance:
How to Broils Steak in the Farberware Air Fryer Toaster Oven?
There are a few key steps for broiling steaks in a toaster oven that you’ll have to follow:
- Use the broiling/toaster oven setting instead of the air fryer. This results in a crispier finish on the outside instead of sad, limp meat.
- Salt or marinate the steak and lit sit at room temperature for about an hour.
- Turn on the toaster oven and let it preheat for at least 10 minutes.
- Line the cooking pan with foil.Broil for 7-10 minutes, depending on the thickness of the steak. Turn once halfway through the cooking process.
- Check for doneness with a meat thermometer or whatever method you use.
- Take the meat out and let rest for 2-3 minutes before cutting.
What Size Pizza Fits Farberware Toaster Oven?
The Farberware Toaster Oven and Air Fryer is quite large and can fit a 12 inch round pizza.
What Can I Use this Model For?
This is a super versatile kitchen appliances and you can use it for a number of things, including the following:
- Up to 3.5 pound chickens
- Chicken tenders and fries
- Chicken wings
- Brownies and other desserts
- Toasted, open face sandiches
- Reheating leftovers
- Salmon or other fish
- Grilled veggies
- Crispy potatoes
- Chicken breasts
- Pork chops
- Rotisserie chicken
- Mozza sticks
- Apple chips
- “Fried” chicken, pickles and other things
- Fruit crumble
- Biscuits (big or little)
- Almost any type of baking
How to Make Toast in Farberware Toaster Oven Air Fryer?
To make toast in a toaster oven, you’ll want to use the broil setting and then use the middle rack. Put the bread in (fresh or frozen) and keep a close eye on it. It’ll take around 1 minute per side, depending on how fast it heats up. Then, flip your bread over and toast the other side.
How Much is a Farberware Air Fryer Toaster Oven?
You can usually find a Farberware toaster oven and air fryer for between $80 and $120 USD, both online and at stores. You can sometimes find good deals online that also include free shipping which is a great value. Be sure to shop around the best deals.
Is an Air Fryer Like a Toaster Oven?
An air fryer is similar to a toaster oven in that it has heating elements on both the top and bottom of it. However, they are not related in that an air fryer has a lot more power than a toaster oven in general and uses convection heating to heat food very quickly because of swirling air currents. This can give different kinds of foods a crispy exterior.
How Does an Air Fryer Toaster Oven Work?
Air fryers use convection heating to cook food quickly and caramelize the exterior. A toaster oven uses powerful heating elements on the top and/or bottom but doesn’t use convection heating. An air frying toaster oven combines both of these elements into one unit.
Have your Say about this Toaster Oven and Air Fryer Review
What are your thoughts about this popular air fryer/toaster oven combo that can be a huge number of things? Leave a comment below and let us know what you think. We’d love to hear from you.
Also be sure to give this article a share on Facebook, Pinterest, or Twitter. It’ll help other cooking enthusiasts, like yourself find this useful resource to enjoy!
Last update on 2020-10-12 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API