Are you looking for to save space in your small kitchen? Then you’ll want to seriously consider this top-quality air fryer/toaster oven combination from Farberware. It’s innovative, can make just about anything you could imagine and doesn’t take up a huge amount of space.
Read our buying guide packed with information to help you decide if the Farberware Air Fryer Toaster Oven is right for your home kitchen.
- Farberware Air Fryer Toaster Oven No Oil, No Splatter, No Mess
- This kitchen workhorse not only bakes, warms, roasts and toasts, it also lets you air fry inside the...
- From fried favorites like fries and onion rings to quiche, pizza and more
- Make all of your favorite meals for the family with this all-in-one toaster oven with built-in air...
An Introduction to the Farberware Air Fryer Toaster Oven
This toaster oven/air fryer is one of the most versatile kitchen appliances we’ve ever seen. It basically functions as a toaster oven and is ideal for things like toast or frozen pizzas.
It can also double as an oven and cook casseroles, desserts, or just about anything you might want to put in there. However, the top and sides do get quite hot so be careful to not have any things in, or around the unit when cooking.
Finally, it also functions as an air fryer. While it’s not exactly the deep fried taste, it does make some delicious chicken nuggets, fries (consider one of the best french fry cutters), fish sticks, veggies, etc. They’re crispy on the outside and then moist and juicy on the inside. The best part? You get this delicious taste minus all the fat and calories.
Who’s this Air Fryer Toaster Oven For?
The Farbeware Air Fryer Oven may be right for you for if…
- You’re looking to replace multiple kitchen appliances with a single one
- You want something big enough to roast a whole chicken or small turkey in
- You need extra oven space for big holiday events
- You’re looking for a simple, convenient way to cook frozen pizzas, chicken nuggets, etc.
- You want to eat healthier and cook foods without a lot of fat, but still want that fried texture and taste
- You’re busy and don’t like to spend a lot of time cleaning up after a meal
- No oil, splatter or mess
- Bakes, warms, roasts, toasts
- Also works as an air fryer
- Ideal for fries, onion rings and pizza
- Easy to understand settings and display
- Powerful, rapid hot air circulation
- Built-in timer up to 60 minutes
- Automatic shut-off
- Can cook a variety of foods at once, minus all the pots and pans
- Stainless steel construction
- Temperature ranges from 150-450 degrees F
- Dishwasher safe accessories
- Everything you need is included
Does it sound like the right toaster oven and air fryer for your needs? You can easily find this useful kitchen appliances on Amazon. Check now for the lowest prices and also to see the if this product is eligible for free shipping with a Prime membership:
Farberware Air Fryer Toaster Oven Review
- A beast in the kitchen—this thing can do it all!
- Can cook multiple foods at the same time
- Sleek, compact design
- 1800 Watts of power
- Does a decent job at giving the deep fried taste, minus all the calories and fat
- The dials and glass heat up, especially during the bake function that they can be difficult to touch
- Might not be an ideal choice with kids or pets in the house
- A bit of a learning curve to using it correctly
- No internal oven light
What do People Think about the Farberware Toaster Oven Air Fryer?
“Love this thing! We keep experimenting with more and more foods and it’s done a great job with all of them so far. We just made some moist, juicy burgers with delicious homemade fries in the air fryer. It also does a great job with toast in the mornings.”
“Looks nice on the counter and is very easy to use. You can cook a ton of stuff in it, and it basically can replace the oven, toaster, toaster oven, and air fryer. Pretty impressive!”
“Around half the price of the Cuisinart appliance that’s quite similar and it works just as well, it not better. I’m impressed and would totally recommend it. Just about the only small negative is that the outside of the unit heats up quite a bit, enough that you have to be careful when touching it when cooking.”
The Takeaway on the Farberware Air Fryer Toaster Oven
If you’re looking for a very reasonably priced, versatile kitchen appliance that basically does it all, then this air fryer and toaster oven in one might be right for you. It cooks a variety of foods to perfection, is easy to clean, and has a ton of settings and functions so you can get your food exactly right.
Tips for Using the Air Fryer
When you’re using it as an air fryer, there are a couple of things to keep in mind. The key to crispy, delicious food is air circulation, so be sure to place items in a single layer on the tray. Also don’t cover the food with tin foil as this may cause food to get overheated and not cook evenly.
Where Can I Get It?
Does it sound like the most useful thing since sliced bread? You can easily find this top-quality appliance from Farberware on Amazon. Click the button below to check for the best prices:
Farberware Air Fryer Toaster Oven Recipes
In terms of what you can make in this thing, the sky is really the limit. Here are some of our go-to sources for air fryer recipes that you’ll want to check out: Or, you can check out some of the best air fryer recipes from Delish.
Have your Say about the Farberware Toaster Oven Air Fryer
What are your thoughts about this popular air fryer/toaster oven combo? Leave a comment below and let us know what you think.
Also be sure to give this article a share on Facebook, Pinterest, or Twitter. It’ll help other cooking enthusiasts, like yourself find this useful resource.
Last update on 2019-09-15 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API