As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. What does this mean? I recommend products (only ones that I like) and if you purchase a product through that link, I earn some money.
Are you looking for a top-quality pasta cutter? Then you’re most definitely in the right place. We’re going to give you the rundown on our top 5 pasta cutters to help you choose the right one for your needs. But, here’s a sneak peak at some of our top picks for pasta cutter wheels:
Top 5 Pasta Cutters
Are you ready to see our top picks for pasta cutter wheels, ravioli cutters and sealers, or a pasta crimper? Then let’s get ot it! Keep on reading
#1: LaGondola Pasta Cutter Wheel
- Set of 2 Professional Pasta Cutter Wheels, Ravioli Cutters in Brass and Natural Wood
- Lifetime guarantee for This Ravioli Wheel ,Timeless Wood Handle Durable Brass Head
- 2 Cutter Set ; 1 Festooned (Ridged) and 1 Smooth Pastry Cutter : Truly artisan production ,Made in...
- FREE SHIPPING IN THE USA
- What Our Customer say:"The best available on Amazon or elsewhere. A fantastic product. Have used...
If you’re looking for one of the best ravioli cutter wheels that money can buy, then this one from LaGondola should certainly be at the top of the list. In terms of quality, it’s a cut above the competition and this is the one that should last you a lifetime.
- Natural wood handle
- Brass head that’s extremely durable
- Set includes 1 festooned (ridged) wheel and 1 smooth one
- Comes with a lifetime guarantee
- Made in Italy
- Makes a beautiful gift
How to Use this Pasta Wheel?
Using a pasta cutter is a very simple process. Just run it over the dough into the desired shapes that you want. Be sure to use a liberal amount of flour so that the pasta doesn’t stick to the working surface, or the cutting tool. Flour also prevents the noodles from sticking together once they’re cut.
When you’re done, wash your pasta cutter by hand in warm soapy water and let it dry before putting away. And that’s about all it takes to cut pasta or pastry dough into the exact size and shape you need with this wheel.
Oh, and if you want to make pasta dough the easy way, then you’re going to need a pasta maker. Check out some of our top recommendations right here: Best Pasta Machines.
“I’m a chef and use these things all the time for making homemade ravioli at our restaurant. They work well and are super durable, even with heavy use by multiple people.”
“Super functional and beautiful craftsmanship. Probably the nicest thing that I have in my kitchen and I use it all the time for ravioli, lasagna or other types of pasta too!”
Does it sound like the right ravioli cutter wheel for you? LaGondola comes with a lifetime guarantee and is among the best in the business. Check it out for yourself on Amazon and don’t forget to see if this product is eligible for free shipping with a Prime membership:
#2: Norpro Pastry and Ravioli Wheel
- Measures: 7" x 3" x .75" / 18cm x 7.5cm x 2cm
- Pastry wheel, sometimes called pastry cutter, makes cutting shapes fast and easy. Making homemade...
- Double-headed fluted wheel for scalloped edge and straight cut with flat wheel. Ideal for pasta,...
- Soft santoprene handle provides a comfortable non-slip grip, ideal for left or right hand use.
- Stainless steel cutting blades.
Next up is a far more economical option when compared to the first choice on this list. The NorPro Pasta cutter and ravioli cutter features an easy-grip that will reduce hand fatigue if you’re making large amounts of homemade pasta.
- Features two sides on the same machine (ridged, and smooth)
- Ergonomic grip that works equally well for right or left handers
- Can be used for pasta, pies, cookie dough, pastry, etc.
- Durable stainless steel cutting blades
“Ideal for cutting pastry dough or ravioli. Just wish that the blades were a little bit sharper. Now that I know the design and how much I’ll actually use this thing, I’m considering upgrading to a brass one.”
“A nice little tool that just works so much better than the big pizza cutter I was using for years. Now sure why I waited so long to upgrade actually!”
Where Can I Get It?
Does it sound like the right option for you? Check it out for yourself over on Amazon. Click the button to find the lowest prices and to learn more about it:
#3: Double Pasta and Ravioli Cutter Wheel
- MAKE THE BEST RAVIOLI AT HOME - When you cut your ravioli properly, you can seal it better, and the...
- SAVE TIME & FRUSTRATION - Cheaper tools won't cut uniformly and that means it will look sloppy and...
- RAVIOLI STAYS CLOSED - A perfect cut means the ravioli seals better and doesn't open up...
- MAKE FRESH PASTA FOR FAMILY AND FRIENDS - Eat healthy and have more delicious meals with homemade...
- USE THIS FOR GENERATIONS - The high quality wood and brass design is going to last a lot longer than...
Another top pick for pasta cutting tool is again from LaGondola. This handy kitchen tool comes with a lifetime warranty and it’s certainly the last cutting wheel that you’ll ever buy. Unlike the first option on the list that comes in a set of two, this one has two cutting wheels on the same tool, one smooth and one ridged.
- Comes with a lifetime warranty
- Natural wood handle
- Extremely sharp, brass blades
- Makes ravioli easier to seal when you cut it properly with a tool like this one.
- Easy to cut uniformly
- Used for generations
What do People Think About It?
“I bought this for my husband for his birthday after watching him struggle to make homemade ravioli with a butter knife. He only does it once a year because it’s so difficult to do. He made some ravioli the next day and seriously, what a huge difference. I hope that I’ve inspired him to make it more often because it’s so delicious!”
“I have a feeling that this thing will last several lifetimes. Really high in quality and fun to use. Makes the perfect cuts for pasta which helps them to stick together when cooking and not fall apart in the water. Awesome and I’ll be buying a few more of these for gifts for my Italian friends!”
Buy Yours Today
Do you want to find out more about this top-quality dough cutter wheel? Then you’ll need to head over to Amazon. Check now for the best prices and don’t forget to see if this product is eligible for fast, free shipping with a Prime membership:
#4: Marcato Atlas Pastry and Pasta Cutter
- Marcato’s Atlas pasta wheel for cutting sheets of dough with a variety of decorative edges, and...
- Made in Italy; sturdy and durable; comfortable handle; lightweight, yet strong
- 3 interchangeable wheels (flat, small zigzag, large zigzag) cut dough and seal edges to lock in...
- Great for lasagna, ravioli, farfalle, and decorative edges on pastry and lattice pie crusts
- Easy to use; wipe clean with a Dry brush or cloth; exclusively from HIC Harold Import Co; 10-year...
Marcato Atlas makes a top-quality pasta maker, among the best in the world, so we’d be remiss not to add their pasta dough cutter to our list. In terms of craftsmanship, it’s similar to their other Italian cooking devices and this hand pasta cutter is certainly one of our top picks. Keep on reading to find out more about it.
- 3 interchangeable wheels (flat, small and large zig-zags)
- Made in Italy
- Ideal for cutting sheets of dough (pasta or pastry)
- Lightweight and comfortable to use
- Ideal for lasagna, ravioli, farfalle or lattice pie crusts
- Just wipe clean with a dry cloth after use
- 10 year warranty
- Handle available in a variety of colors
“Very easy to use and super light in weight. I have the LaGondola one as well, but have to say, I kind of like this one better and it’s about half the price. I make homemade pasta almost every day and this thing is my go-to tool for cutting it.”
“Works great and does the job quickly and without any hassle. It’s easy to switch between the various blades, so don’t worry about that if you think it’s going to be annoying.”
Do you want to find out more about this top-quality cutter wheel? Then you’ll need to head over to Amazon to find out more about it:
#5: Master Feng Set of 4 Ravioli Stamps + Ravioli Pasta Cutter
- Package includes 2 Round & 1 Square & 1 Heart &1 Roller Wheel.
- Easily distribution cut perfect sized pasta pockets, quick make multiple shapes ravioli at once.
- The roll wheel can be used for cutting cookie/pasta/ noodle, comes with fluted edges to provide...
- Strong beechwood handle with sturdy aluminum frame provides comfortable and secure grip for less...
- Ideal for making fat ravioli with extra filling. Seal pasta dough for authentic homemade ravioli...
If you’re looking for a complete ravioli maker kit, then this is the one for you! It comes complete with 4 stamps (small + large round, 1 square and 1 heart), along with a cutter. So you’ll be able to make the perfect shape of stuffed pasta for your friends and family.
It’s both a ravioli cutter and sealer and it’ll allow you to make some perfect pasta. No more falling apart in the water when cooking because the edges of the dough didn’t match up well. You know what we’re talking about? Then you’re going to need to pick up this ravioli making set.
- Package includes 4 stamps and 1 pasta wheel
- Can make multiple sheets of ravioli quickly and easily
- Also ideal for making cookies or pastry
- Beechwood handle
- Cutters made from aluminum
- Comfortable grip reduces hand strain and fatigue
- Ideal for making fat ravioli with lots of filling
How to Use this Ravioli Cutter and Sealer?
There are a few simple steps to follow if you want to make delicious homemade ravioli pasta at home. Here they are:
- Use the cutter to cut strips of pasta dough in the desired width, just slightly wider than the stamp you’re going to use.
- Place filing on the strip at appropriate intervals (measure with your stamp)
- Place a second strip of dough over the other strip and the filling
- Press downward firmly with your stamp to cut and seal the ravioli
- Cook the pasta, add your favourite sauce and enjoy! Check out recipes right here: Pasta Cream Sauce and Tomato Sauce for Pasta.
“Great quality and super sturdy. Plus they just work well at making the perfect little pastas. Love having some different size and shape options too to mix things up a bit.”
“Cuts through the dough really well with the cutter and then the sealers work at keeping the ravioli from falling apart from when cooking. Overall, the easiest way you’re going to find to make homemade ravioli I think.”
Where Can I Find It?
Do you want to find out more? Then you’ll need to head over to Amazon to find the lowest prices on kitchen appliances like this one:
How to Make Homemade Ravioli
Do you want to find out more about making this delicious treat at home? Then you’ll need to check out this short video below for all the details that you need to know about making ravioli:
Do I Need a Pasta Dryer Rack?
Depending on the shape of pasta that you make, you may want to use a pasta dryer rack with it. You can hang flat noodles like fettuccine or flat noodles like lasagna from it. Doing so for one hour helps to prevent pasta from sticking during the cooking process. Or, you can dry it for a number of hours to extend the shelf life of your homemade pasta to a few days.
You can check out some of the best options right here:
Or, give this article a read: Pasta Dryer Racks.
Have your Say about the Best Pasta Cutter Wheel
What’s your top pick for a pasta cutter? Is it one of the options from this list, or do you prefer another brand? Leave a comment below and let us know what you think. We’d love to hear from you.
Also be sure to give this article a share on Facebook, Pinterest, or Twitter. It’ll help other pasta enthusiasts, like yourself find this useful resource.
Last update on 2019-11-13 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API