Let’s be real here. Pineapples certainly are one of the most delicious foods on the planet. However, they’re not that easy to cut in a way that doesn’t waste a ton of fruit. You know what I’m talking about, right?
They have a hard, prickly exterior and a tough core. But, how do you get to the juicy and delicious stuff you want to eat without any hassle or mess? You get a pineapple corer. You’ll save yourself a ton of time and from the first use, you’ll never go back to cutting a pineapple with a regular old knife again.
Stop Wasting Money and Time and Get a Pineapple Cutting Tool!
Sure, you can buy the pre-cut ones from the grocery store, but they’r an expensive waste of money! Before we get into all the details you need to know about the top-rated pineapple cutters, peelers, slicers and corers, here’s a sneak peak at some of our top picks:
What’s the Best Pineapple Corer?
If you want to make food prep quicker and easier, then a pineapple tool is probably exactly what you need. Here are some of the top picks.
#1: OXO Good Grip Pineapple Corer and Slicer
- Cores and slices whole pineapples quickly and easily
- Comfortable, non-slip knob ratchets to allow for continuous rotation without adjusting your grip
- Measurement markings help prevent piercing the bottom of the shell
- Parts separate for removing rings and easy cleaning
- Lays ﬂat in drawers for storage
When it comes to small kitchen tools and gadgets, OXO Good Grips is one of the most trusted names. They make some seriously good appliances and this pineapple slicer is no exception. It’s made from durable stainless steel and should last you for years!
You know those pineapple rings you get from the can? You can now make your own at home with this pineapple slicer in less than a minute.
Here are just a few of the things we like about it so much.
Key Features of the Oxo Pineapple Corer:
- Dual function (core and slice)
- Non-slip ratchet doesn’t require hand adjustment
- Handy measurement markings
- Easy cleaning
- Lays flat in a drawer for easy storage
- Excellent customer service from OXO
How to Use the OXO Good Grips Pineapple Tool
There are a few simple steps you can follow to use this pineapple corer.
- Cut off the top of the pineapple
- Use the measurement tool to know how far down to go. This will prevent piercing the bottom which makes removal much easier.
- Place the blade in the middle and using the ratchet, move the blade down to where you measured.
- Put one hand on the fruit and the other on the tool. Pull up so that you remove the fruit,
- Push the release button and pop off the handle. Flip the blade over and slide the rings off.
Customer Reviews for the Fastest Pineapple cutter
“Awesome device that does a great job and is super easy to use. What used to take me close to 10 minutes takes only 1 now and it’s super easy to clean. Totally recommend it if you eat pineapple even once a month.”
“This little tool is fabulous. It can peel, core and slice a pineapple is no time. People are always so impressed with this thing when I pull it out!”
“I always hated the fuss of cutting fresh pineapple. That is, until I got the Oxo pineapple corer as a Christmas present. No more! It’s made my life better is a lot of ways and I can’t say enough good things about it. It’s the fastest pineapple cutter that I’ve ever seen.”
Does it sound like the best pineapple corer and slicer for you? Check it out for yourself on Amazon, and don’t forget to see if it’s eligible for fast, free shipping with a Prime membership:
Do you want to find out how to use a pineapple corer? Then you’ll definitely want to check out this short video to see one of our top picks in action:
#2: Stainless Steel Pineapple Corer
- Made of high quality stainless steel, easy to use, easy to clean and will last long.
- Easy to use, Peels, cores, and slices an entire pineapple in seconds.
- Create one slice at a time or cut up the whole fruit at once.
- Makes perfectly-shaped rings, preserves shell intact to use as a bowl. Perfect for a hostess gift or...
- Ergonomic handle to effortlessly twists or push corer through the pineapple, etc.
If you’re looking for a simple device that does it all, this one might be it. Not only does it core the fruit, but it also peels and slices it in seconds. Here are some of the reasons why’ve we’ve ranked it so highly.
- Very durable stainless steel construction
- Easy to clean
- Can make just one slice, or cut up the entire fruit at one time in just 30 seconds
- Keeps the shell intact if you want to use it as a bowl for your fruit salad, or pineapple fried rice
- Ergonomic handle doesn’t require lots of force to use it
- Very sharp, reinforced blade
- Makes an ideal housewarming gift (also consider an electric fondue pot!)
“Steel is beefy and strong and the cutting edge is extremely sharp. When you consider the price, it’s probably the best online purchase I’ve made in years. It slices through a pineapple in no time at all and is easy to clean-up after.”
“Highly recommend this pineapple corer and slicer. It works well and the quality is evident from the first time you hold it in your hands. I’ve bought a couple more as gifts now! It’s ideal for that person who has everything. I cut one up the beginning of the week and throw it into a Tupperware container as a quick after school snack for my kids.”
“Honestly I just love this pineapple corer so much. It’s easy to use in seconds and makes what used to be one of the most annoying tasks really quick and easy. I’ve now bought a few more for gifts for my family and friends and they’re equally as impressed with this thing.”
Where Can I Get It?
Do you want to give one of the best pineapple tools a try? Then you’ll want to click the button to head over to Amazon to learn more:
Compare Pineapple Cutters
Do you want to see the head-to-head comparison of our top picks for these handy devices? Then you’ll definitely want to check out this chart we put together for you:
#3: Yesker Pineapple Tool (Peel, Core and Slice)
Next up on our list is this awesome pineapple tool that will let you dice up an entire pineapple in under a minute. If that’s not impressive, I’m not sure what is! Read more to find out why we like this sharp, durable pineapple corer, peeler and slicer so much.
- Durable stainless steel materials
- Sharp blade ensures no hand or arm fatigue, even with multiple pineapples
- It’s as easy as removing the top of the pineapple, inserting the tool and turning the ratchet
- Makes beautiful pineapple rings
- Non-slip, ergonomic handle
- Makes an ideal gift
What do People Think About these Pineapple Tools?
“All I can really say is ridiculously awesome. My daughter who loves pineapple saw this on TV and begged me to get one. For the price, I thought that I had nothing to use. When it arrived, it far exceed my expectations. It’s super easy to use.”
“This pineapple cutting tool works super well, but watch your fingers. You can cut yourself if you’re not careful! Not that I should complain about too sharp, but this one almost is!’
“This pineapple tool is genius! Whoever came up with this thing deserves a medal of some kind. It makes cutting and coring pineapple super easy and not a hassle. Plus, cleaning up afterwards is super quick too.”
Order your Stainless Steel Pineapple Corer Today
Do you want to pick up one of these pineapple tools from Yesker for yourself today? Then you’ll need to head over to Amazon to find the best prices right here:
#4: SameTech Pineapple Corer
- Fast, high efficiency to peel, core and slice fresh pineapple in seconds.
- With unique detachable wedger and make ready-to-eat chunks of pineapple.
- Makes perfectly-shaped rings; preserves shell intact to use as a bowl. Ideal a tools for your...
- Create one slice at a time or cut up the whole fruit at once, keep fresh of the pineapple, retained...
- Made from durable, stylish stainless steel and plastic handle, easy to Clean, Dishwasher Safe.
Another one of our favourite options is this Pineapple Corer and Slicer from SameTech that basically does it all. Like the other brands, this one has a super sharp, stainless steel blade that should last you for years. Plus, it’s one of the most affordable options, but still has a ton of satisfied customers.
- Multi-function: peels, cores, slices and cuts a pineapple easily and effortlessly
- Detachable wedger (a unique feature) that make it quick and easy to make chunks
- Makes uniform rings while preserving the shell to use for display
- Can make one slice at a time while retaining the juice in the rest of the pineapple
- Easy cleaning (dishwasher safe)
- Can accommodate most sizes from small to large fruits
- Very reasonably priced
Reviews of the Best Pineapple Cutter
“Works awesome and exactly as the company claims it does. I was pleasantly surprised, especially considering how cheap this thing is. I used it at least a couple of times a week.”
“Who doesn’t hate cutting a fresh pineapple into small pieces, right? It’s such a hassle, but this thing takes the hassle right out of it and make it super fun to do. I’ve recommend this pineapple cutter to so many people now and they loves theirs as much as I love mine.”
Get It Here
Do you want to check for the best prices on this handy kitchen tool? Then head over to Amazon right here:
#5: ChefLand Pineapple Corer
The final option for pineapple cutting tool is this one from ChefLand. Last but not least, there are a ton of reasons why you’ll want to consider it. Not least is the very affordable price.
- All in one tool (peels, cores and slices simultaneously)
- Non-slip handle that easily detaches
- Super sharp stainless steel blade
- Easy to clean
- Takes less than 30 seconds to use
- Blade is 100% rust proof
- Compact storage
- Light in weight
“Where has this thing been all my life? For real, so awesome and I can’t get enough of it. It’s probably the coolest kitchen gadget I have and that’s saying a lot because I have a pasta machine and a Vitamix.”
“Not much to it—Just a stainless steel core and a plastic handle. But man, does it work super well. It’s sharp and cuts through the fruit in no time at all. I’ve never going back to cutting a pineapple with a knife again!”
Where can I Find this Pineapple Corer?
Do you think it’d make the ultimate housewarming gift? Or, just want to get one for yourself? Then head over to Amazon and pick one up today:
#6: Farberware Stainless Steel Pineapple Tool
- FAST & SIMPLE - Peels, cores, and slices an entire pineapple in seconds.
- EXCELLENT QUALITY - Made from durable, stylish stainless steel with a medium-sized blade.
- SLICE AS YOU PREFER - Create one slice at a time or cut up the whole fruit at once.
- PERFECT SLICE EVERYTIME - Makes perfectly-shaped rings; preserves shell intact to use as a bowl....
- EASY CLEAN: Dishwasher safe; Pineapple corer measures 9-5/8 inch high.
Farberware is certainly one of the most trusted names in small kitchen appliances and this pineapple cutting tool is no exception. It’s well made, works well and is backed up by some serious customer service. Not much more you could ask for, right? Keep on reading to find out why we like it so much.
- Stainless steel, heavy-duty construction
- Peels, slices and cores in seconds
- Cut as much as you want—one slice or the entire pineapple
- Makes perfectly shaped rings
- Dishwasher safe
“I love fresh pineapple but I don’t love the hassle of having to cut, peel and core it. However, this pineapple tool just makes it so easy that I’ve found myself buying more of them. Awesome product that I highly recommend.”
“Probably the best pineapple cutting tool that I’ve used and I work in a professional kitchen so we go through a lot of them. The blade has stayed sharp for a really long time now.”
“Great quality. I bought one for the store and it fell apart the first time using it. So, I did my research and settled on this one from Farberware. It’s been working fine for months now.”
Shop Now for this Pineapple Tool
Do you want to pick up this handy pineapple tool to make dealing with fresh pineapples super simple and easy? Then you’ll want to pick up this top-quality one from Farberware. Click the button below to find out more about it on Amazon and don’t forget to check and see if it’s eligible for free shipping:
#7: Tomorrow’s Kitchen Pineapple Corer and Slicer
- The original pineapple slicer, made in The Netherlands
- Cores and slices fresh pineapple in seconds!
- Push the quick-release button on the handle to slide the pinapple rings off, or use the wedger to...
- Use the pineapple shell as a fruit salad bowl or for cocktails!
- Dishwasher safe
If you’re looking for a pineapple corer that can cut fresh pineapple into either slices or wedges, then consider this top-quality one from Tomorrow’s Kitchen. Besides this unique feature, it’s also very affordably priced and has a ton of great customer reviews. Keep on reading to find out why we like it so much!
- Cores and slices fresh pineapple
- Anti-rust material
- Made in the Netherlands
- Can makes chunks or wedges
- Dishwasher safe
“Love the fact that it makes both slices and wedges, unlike many of the other pineapple cutting tools available today. It’s a simple thing that can save a ton of time if making fruit salad for example.”
“Sharp blades that cut quickly and easily. Just be sure to cut the bottom and top off the pineapple first to make sure the blade can get through the tough fibers more easily.”
“I got the cost of this thing back after just a few uses when compared to buying pineapple chunks in cans from the store. Great product!”
Get Yours Today
This is one of the best pineapple corers available today and gets the job done in a serious way. Check it out on Amazon to find the lowest prices:
Factors to Consider When Choosing a Pineapple Cutter and Slicer
There are a number of things that you’ll want to think about when finding the perfect Pineapple slicer and corer for your needs. Here are just a few of the most important ones.
Materials and Durability
You’re probably like us! If you drop some serious cash on a pineapple corer, you’ll probably want it to last at least a few years, right? That’s why it’s important to pay attention to the materials in it. The cutter should be made from stainless steel as pineapple is quite tough and warp lesser materials really quickly.
Plastic pineapple peelers and slicers? Well, we don’t even really consider them and neither should you!
The blade is the most important thing for pineapple corers. You’ll want it to be extremely sharp so that you can cut through your fruit with very little force.
Of course, you can’t tell this just by looking at it, so take at reviews carefully to make sure the pineapple corer you’re consider is up to snuff.
The part that you hold onto should be comfortable and be big enough to allow you to have a good grip on it. It’s best if it’s non-slip if you’re going to be cutting multiple, juicy pineapples.
Amount of Force Required
Most models do require you to use a bit of force to break through the tough skin, as well as the hard core. The design really does matter here though and some need more effort than others.
There are some devices that do it all: core, slice, and peel, while others are more of a single function unit. What you need really depends on your needs, so check out the product that you’re considering carefully to see what’ll work well for you.
You should be able to find what you’re looking for in the $10-20 USD range. Cheaper than that and you’re getting into the plastic ones that are not that durable. At the higher end, you’ll get a product with very sharp blades that works well and is also extremely durable.
Since the product isn’t that expensive, we recommend sticking with some of the more expensive options instead of going cheap. Your experience will just be so much better!
As with anything, it’s prudent to check out some reviews before dropping your cold, hard cash! The best place to look is on Amazon. We recommend taking a look at the 3-4 star reviews because they’ll give the best indication of a product’s true pros and cons.
Have your Say about the Best Pineapple Corer
What’s the top pick for a pineapple corer in your opinion? Is it one from this list, or do you have your eyes on another one? Leave a comment below and let us know what you think. We’d love to hear from you.
Also be sure to give this article a share on Facebook, Pinterest, or Twitter. It’ll help other cooking enthusiasts, like yourself find this useful resource.
Last update on 2020-10-13 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API