Zoodles (short for zucchini noodles) is growing in popularity as the ultimate low-calorie, low-carb, gluten-free substitute for regular pasta. Now, you can impress your guests by making your very own zucchini noodles and many other healthy foods – straight from home! Use our Zoodle Maker Guide to learn more about zoodle makers, and find the best zoodle maker for the money.
Top 5 Zoodle Makers Comparison Chart
|Top 5 Zoodle Makers||# of Blades||Body||Where To Buy|
|Paderno World Cuisine 3-Blade Vegetable Slicer/Spiralizer||3 Blades||Plastic||Check It Out on Amazon|
|KitchenAid Spiralizer (Requires a KitchenAid Mixer)||4 Blades||Metal||Check It Out on Amazon|
|Mueller Spiral-Ultra Multi-Blade Spiralizer||4 Blades||Plastic||Check It Out on Amazon|
|The Original Zoodle Slicer||2 Blades||Metal||Check It Out on Amazon|
|Brieftons 5-Blade Spiralizer||5 Blades||Plastic||Check It Out on Amazon|
Zoodle Maker Reviews
If you’re looking to get yourself a top-quality zoodle maker, then you’re in the right place. We’re going to give you the rundown of our top picks. Let’s get to it!
Paderno World Cuisine 3-Blade Vegetable Slicer/Spiralizer
- ORIGINAL DESIGN, BOASTING MORE THAN 15 YEARS ON THE U.S. MARKET
- Includes: 1 x Vegetable spiralizer / slicer plus 3 blades for vegetable strands & zucchini noodles
- BPA-Free base. Blades made of ABS plastic frames and stainless steel blades. Dishwasher safe.
- A recommended favorite in Bon Appétit, Food and Wine, House Beautiful, Oprah Magazine and Food...
- Made by Paderno World Cuisine, a leader in healthy cuisine since 1925. Recognized for its stability,...
A recommended favorite by the Oprah Magazine and Food Network, the Paderno World Cuisine has been on the market for over 15 years. Their variation of blade styles and types eliminates the need for another zoodle maker.
However, some users state that it does not work for carrot unless they are zucchini sized. Others say that it is not strong enough for sweet potatoes, but it handles most veggies pretty well.
- Easy storage
- Stable leg suction
- Dishwasher safe
- Difficult to set up at first
- No enclosed chamber
- Hand powered
- Some issues with durability
What do People Think About It?
“Love this thing and use it every single day. I make a huge variety of veggies, including zucchini, beets, carrots, etc. If you want to eat healthier, then this should be your top choice!”
“It’s okay and it gets the job done, but I wish it were a little bit sturdier and well made. However, for the price? Well, I can’t really complain that much and it’s held up for a few months now.”
You can easily find this top-quality kitchen appliance on Amazon. Check now for the lowest prices and also to see if this product is eligible for free shipping with a Prime membership:
KitchenAid Spiralizer Attachment
- Spiralizing Blades - Medium and Fine; Slicing Blades - Slicing (Large Core) and Slicing (Small...
- On your stand mixer and uses the power of the motor to operate the spiralizer attachment
- Premium metal construction provides durable long lasting performance, and when attached to the stand...
- Packed and organized inside its own storage case, designed for easy access and simple storage.Do not...
This KitchenAid Spiralizer Attachment is an automated attachment that cores, peels, and slices your food. It works by placing the vegetable or fruit on the skewer and spiralizing with the inserted blade.
This model is of heavy-duty metal construction with easy to change blades and a one-year warranty. Its level of quality makes it one of the best zoodle makers out there.
There’s something else that makes the KitchenAid line special. If you happen to own a KitchenAid mixer or other products, the attachments are compatible with those as well.
- 4 different blade attachments
- Premium-metal construction
- Includes storage case
- One-year warranty
- Fixed width
- It cannot core food without slicing or peeling
User Reviews for one of the Best Zoodle Makers
“Love it and it takes a while to get used to using it. My best piece of advice is to read the included directions carefully. I didn’t and it caused me a ton of problems! It’s a cool kitchen gadget, but not really worth it if you don’t already have a KitchenAid mixer.”
Where Can I Find It?
Do you want to find out more about this popular Zoodle making option? Check it out for yourself over on Amazon:
Mueller Spiral-Ultra Multi-Blade Spiralizer
- WHY IS THIS THE BEST SPIRALIZER ON THE MARKET? - NEWEST, PATENTED DESIGN! Gravity does half the work...
- UNMATCHED QUALITY - Made from BPA-free professional grade, heavy duty reinforced food grade ABS for...
- EXTREME VERSATILITY SALAD UTENSILS: Why waste time with a knife or a box grater? With this...
- EASY TO USE AND CLEAN-UP: The unit keeps all of its attachments on board and is easy to setup and...
- SUPERIOR VALUE GARNISHING KNIVES: Package includes the Mueller Spiral Ultra with 4 stainless steel...
This zucchini noodle maker is a vertical heavy-duty 8-in1 crank-style spiralizer. The Mueller Spiral-Ultra is also a grater, a mandoline, and a juicer. Its design uses gravity to aid in the spiraling, so you don’t have to apply force.
What we love about it is that it comes with an enclosed chamber for secure containment and clean up. On the other hand, users didn’t like that you end up with an end piece of the vegetable.
- Practical design
- Enclosed chamber
- 4 ultra-sharp German 420-grade blades
- BPA-free ABS reinforced plastic
- Suction cup feet
- None as of yet
Check More Reviews Here
“I’ve tried a few similar products to this one and they all pale in comparison. It makes sense that it’s vertical instead of horizontal, and this totally reflects in how easy the machine is to use.”
“Love this thing. It’s kind of a beast in the kitchen and can spiral a ton of different kinds of veggies in no time at all. Easy clean up too and it’s certainly a winner!”
Where Can I Buy It?
Do you want to learn more about this spiralizer? Then click the button below to learn more:
Top 10 Vegetables to Spiralize
If you want to get healthy and incorporate more veggies into your diet, then consider a spiralizer. Here are the top 10 veggies that you may want to consider:
The Original Zoodle Slicer
- "Rated Overall BEST Zucchini Noodle Maker by BGR!"-- May 2019 Great GIFT for any food enthusiast or...
- EASY-TO-USE award winning design with Heat Treated Stainless Steel handles giving it the most...
- PERFECT FOR carrots, zucchini, cucumber, turnips, sweet potatoes and more! Spiralize endless...
- CREATE BOTH julienne spirals AND fettuccine floral - Perfect sizes to create colorful assorted...
- LIFETIME WARRANTY Zoodle slicer is backed by a worry free lifetime warranty. If you don't love it,...
The Original Zoodle Slicer is a handheld zucchini noodle maker with Japanese stainless steel blades. It comes in a bundle with a cleaning brush, peeler, and a recipe eBook. The Original Zoodle Slicer comes with a lifetime warranty if it doesn’t meet your expectations.
This zoodle spiralizer is easy to use and can fit in a kitchen drawer. How it works: because it’s a handheld, you use a turning motion as if you were sharpening a pencil. If the zucchini is large, you’ll have to cut it thinner before slicing.
- Very affordable
- Stainless steel blades
- No assembly required
- Small and easy to store
- Dishwasher safe
- Free recipe eBook, peeler and cleaning brush
- Lifetime warranty
- Inconsistent noodles
- Requires wrist force
- Not as versatile as its competitors
What are People Saying about one of the Top Zoodle Makers?
“The blades on this Zoodle Maker are super sharp which makes all the difference. You can cut through anything with it and it doesn’t take a lot of force at all. I’ve been using it for months now, almost every single day and this machine is clearly a cut above the competition.”
“Shape is easy to handle, blades are sharp and the resulting noodles are the perfect thickness. Can’t really say enough good stuff about it, especially when you consider the price.”
Order Yours Today
Does it sound like exactly what you need for your home kitchen? Click the button below to check for the best prices and also to see if this product is eligible for free shipping with a Prime membership:
Brieftons 5-Blade Spiralizer
- BEST RATED, LATEST 2019 DESIGN with SUPERIOR VALUE: Don't waste your hard earned money on other old...
- STRONGEST YET & QUALITY ABOVE ALL: No expense was spared in making this the best quality spiralizer...
- GET THE MOST FOR YOUR MONEY: 5 clearly labeled blades to make a wide variety of cuts (2/3/5/5.5mm &...
- OPEN UP A WHOLE NEW WORLD OF HEALTHY EATING: Use recipe ideas from your accompanied Ebooks to start...
- LIFETIME REPLACEMENT GUARANTEE, BUY WITH CONFIDENCE: You are covered by our lifetime no-hassle...
Considered one of the best of its kind, the Brieftons Spiralizer features 5 Japanese stainless steel blades. Each blade is a different size of 2, 3, 5, and 5.5-millimeter cuts, plus the ribbon blade. The blades also come with their very own case for safekeeping.
The plastic body is BPA-free with reinforced ABS, and it comes with large suction pads for stability while the appliance is in use. The Brieftons Spiralizer includes free recipe books and a lifetime warranty from the manufacturing company.
- 5 different stainless steel blade technology
- Lifetime guarantee
- Supersize suction cups
- Reinforced ABS
- Free recipe books
- Difficult to clean
Check out Customer Reviews on Amazon
“Having a ton of fun with thing and I mostly love how versatile it is. I keep saying to myself, “I wonder if it’ll work with ____, I try it out and it does! Awesome.”
Shop Now for one of the Best Zoodle Makers
You can find this high quality zoodle maker online. Click the button below to find the lowest prices and to learn more about it:
Final Thoughts on the Best Zoodle Maker
Now to finalize our research on the best zoodle makers and their features, we have concluded that the Mueller Spiral-Ultra Multi-Blade 8-in-1 Spiralizer wins this round! Here’s why.
It is as if the designers thought of everything. It meets all the requirements of a high-quality zucchini noodle maker, it’s versatile, and it has the enclosed chamber that keeps the area clean. We had the hardest time trying to find something we didn’t love about it; the Mueller truly deserves its spot on the Top 5.
By narrowing it down, we hope that you found the ideal zoodle maker for you, or at least made your shopping experience a little easier. Once you have settled down with your best pick, we’re sure the outcome will make you a rockstar on your next meal!
How to Use a Spiralizer
If you want to learn how to use one of these devices, then you’re going to want to check out this short video below for all the details:
Buyer’s Guide for the Best Zoodle Maker
Take a look at our Buyer’s Guide to compare different features, learn about different styles, and find your ideal zoodle maker.
HANDHELD VS. CRANK
How you use the zoodle maker will make a world of difference to your cooking. Before anything, be aware of any health conditions that affect your hands. If you experience arthritis or other hand-related ailments, avoid handheld items.
Crank-style zoodle makers occupy more counter space in kitchens. They are often easier on the hands and have suction feet at the base to keep steady. If the blade is sharp and of good quality, cutting through vegetables should be effortless.
There are also electric ones that process vegetables. It requires the bare minimum effort, but are larger and more expensive.
The strength and sharpness of the blade is another one of the essential features of a high-quality zoodle maker. Sharp blades require less effort and save time while processing noodles from vegetables. This is especially needed if you plan on slicing harder roots like potatoes.
The number of blades can also determine how effective your zoodle maker will be for you. Having more than one kind of interchangeable blade lets you create noodles of different shapes and width. It also allows for replacements whenever needed.
SET UP AND STORAGE
Next, judge the appliance by how easy it is to assemble it, disassemble, and put it away. A decent zoodle maker is supposed to make your cooking experience simple, not complicate it.
Depending on what style it is and what kind of features it has, set up might have a few extra steps compared to a simple handheld. Look at the instructions first to have an idea.
EASE OF CLEANING
Preferably, a zoodle maker should be easy to wash by hand and dishwasher safe. Some may come with a spiral brush to clean the blades and reduce the mess.
One feature that is a real game-changer is a catch tray. A catch tray is a container that attaches to the zoodle maker and contains the food while it is being processed. It often comes with measurements on the sides for quick portioning.
Determine what your budget is before you begin shopping. If you’re leaning towards a cheap starter product, handhelds are the way to go. If you prefer the convenience and durability, expect to shell out a little more.
Remember that getting the best zoodle maker doesn’t have to break the bank.
Have your Say about the Best Zoodle Maker
What’s your pick for the best zoodle maker on the market today? Leave a comment below and let us know what you think.
Also be sure to give this article a share on Facebook, Pinterest, or Twitter. It’ll help other home cooking enthusiasts, like yourself find this useful resource.
Last update on 2019-08-17 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API