Cuisinart Griddler Panini and Sandwich Press Review
The Cuisinart Griddler panini and sandwich press is one of the highest-rated panini presses on Amazon with over 500 reviews and a 4.6/5 star rating. Compare this to the other panini and sandwich press alternatives with ratings in the 4.0-4.3 range. Priced at just over $50, it’s one of the more expensive ones, but for all the features it offers, it’s worth it.
Some of these features include:
- The non-stick surface is very easy to clean, even with things like melted cheese.
- The locking handle enables you to cook sandwiches of any thickness, including very thick ones that other panini presses can’t handle. See: Panini Press Recipes for some ideas.
- The weight of the top lid is substantial, compressing the sandwich which makes for extra deliciousness!
- One preset temperature that’s perfect for grilling sandwiches.
The Cusinart Griddler Panini and Sandwich Press is Available on Amazon:
- 6 pounds
- Black + silver
- Recipe book + cleaning tool included
- 10 x 13 x 5 inches
- 3-year warranty
People that like the Cuisinart Griddler Panini Press are saying things like:
“Happy I got this one instead of one of the cheaper ones. Love it!”
“It’s the best thing I’ve bought for my kitchen in years.”
“I’ve used this panini press year after year and it still keeps going.”
Cuisinart Griddler Panini and Sandwich Press Negatives:
- Non-removable plates can make it a bit difficult to clean oily things.
- The floating hinge works okay for smaller sandwiches, but not for thicker ones. It can be hard to keep it level.
- The top gets hotter than the bottom which can make for some uneven cooking.
The Takeaway on the Cuisinart Griddler Panini and Sandwich Press:
If you’re looking for a high-quality panini press that’s going to last you for years, the Cuisinart Griddler is a good one to consider. It can handle any thickness of sandwich reasonably well. The few negatives such as non-removable plates aren’t major problems and the overall rating of 4.6/5 is extremely high for this type of product. You’ll likely be much happier with this higher quality panini press than some of the cheaper ones in the $20-30 range.
Overall, it’s a quality product from a name your can trust at a good price. Get the Cuisinart Griddler Panini Press and Sandwich Press on Amazon today!
Tags: best panini press, best panini press 2016, best sandwich maker, Cuisinart Griddler Panini and Sandwich Press, Cuisinart Griddler panini press, Cuisinart panini press, kitchen gadget review, panini press, panini press review, panini presses, review panini press, sandwich maker, sandwich maker reviews
Categorised in: Panini Presses