If you’re looking for a top-quality panini press that also does a lot more things in the kitchen, then you’ll want to consider the Cuisinart Griddler. It’s a top-quality kitchen appliance at a very reasonable price.
Read our buying guide packed with information to help you decide if it’s right for you.
Cuisinart Griddler Review
The Cuisinart Griddler panini and sandwich press is one of the highest-rated panini presses on Amazon. It’s one of the more expensive ones, but for all the features it offers, it’s worth it.
- The non-stick surface is very easy to clean, even with things like melted cheese (more details here: Panini Press Cleaning Guide).
- The locking handle enables you to cook sandwiches of any thickness, including very thick ones that other panini presses can’t handle. See: Panini Press Recipes for some ideas.
- The weight of the top lid is substantial, compressing the sandwich which makes for extra deliciousness!
- One preset temperature that’s perfect for grilling sandwiches.
6-In-One Kitchen Appliance
The Griddler does it all, including a contact grill, panini press, full griddle, full grill, half grill, half griddle, top melt. Seriously, it’s a super versatile machine that can cook meats, toasted sandwiches, pancakes, french toast, or just about anything.
It’s ideal for those busy holiday celebrations when kitchen space is at a premium.
Where Can I Buy It?
You can often get free shipping with Amazon Prime, so shop now:
The Specs on the Cuisinart Griddler:
- 6 pounds
- Black + silver
- Recipe book + cleaning tool included
- 10 x 13 x 5 inches
- 3-year warranty
- Made with brushed stainless steel
- Nonstick grill and griddle plates
- Dual zone temperature cooking control
- Adjustable locking top
- Drip tray
- Cleaning/scraping accessories, as well as dishwasher safe accessories for easy clean up
Cuisinart Griddler Review
Compare Panini Presses:
There are many sandwich maker options beyond this one. You can see our top picks here: The Best Sandwich Makers. Or, take a look at our handy comparison chart below:
Here’s What People Think About It
“Happy I got this one instead of one of the cheaper ones. It heats up very, very quickly and also maintains the temperature very well during the cooking process. Be sure to lock the top plate every single time you open it so that you don’t drip hot grease on the power cord. That’s basically my only complaint about it.”
“It’s the best thing I’ve bought for my kitchen in years. Searing meat is super easy with this thing and I cook chicken and ribs with it all the time. It’s a nice size and I can cook multiple steaks or sandwiches at a time. Plus, the drip tray is great for stuff like this and some of the cheaper sandwich presses don’t include this.”
“I’ve used this panini press year after year and it still keeps going. The adjustable temperate setting makes it super easy to use for a wide number of things in my kitchen.”
Cuisinart Griddler Panini and Sandwich Press Negatives:
- Non-removable plates can make it a bit difficult to clean oily things.
- The floating hinge works okay for smaller sandwiches, but not for thicker ones. It can be hard to keep it level.
- The top gets hotter than the bottom which can make for some uneven cooking.
- Some reports that it’s hard to get the company to honour their warranty on the product
The Takeaway on the Cuisinart Griddler Panini and Sandwich Press
If you’re looking for a high-quality panini press that’s going to last you for years, the Cuisinart Griddler is a good one to consider. It can handle any thickness of sandwich reasonably well. The few negatives such as non-removable plates aren’t major problem.
Worth the Extra Money
You’ll likely be much happier with this higher quality panini press than some of the cheaper ones in the $20-30 range. There are six cooking settings with adjustable temperature dial, a drip tray, floating lid, and a number of other features that makes it worth spending a little bit more for a top-quality product.
If you check out the reviews on Amazon for this product, you’ll see so many people mention using this thing 2,3 or even 4+ times per week. It really is that versatile.
Easy Clean-Up with the Griddler Panini Press
One of the best things though is how easy it is to clean up. It’s obvious the company has put some thought into how to make this process as easy as possible and has included tools to help you out with this. Nicely done Cuisinart!
Where to Buy It?
Overall, it’s a quality product from a name your can trust at a good price. Get the Cuisinart Griddler Panini Press and Sandwich Press on Amazon today!
Have your Say about the Cuisinart Panini Press
What do you think about this sandwich maker that actually does a whole lot more? Leave a comment below and let us know what you think.
Also be sure to give this article a share on Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest.