When the weather gets hot, people turn to ice tea and other cold beverages for refreshment. It’s easy to make, and the product is not that expensive. But sometimes, you need a great ice tea maker, and there are so many options online that it’s hard to decide what to get.
Don’t worry, we’ll give you the rundown on the best iced tea makers to consider. Keep reading to find out which one will fit best in your home.
Top 6 Iced Tea Makers
|Product||Where to Buy|
|Ceylon Ice Tea Jug with Filter||Buy Now|
|Mr. Coffee 3-Quart Iced Tea Maker||Buy on Amazon|
|Airtight Cold Brew Iced Tea Maker with Spout||Buy on Amazon|
|Cold Brew Coffee Maker & Tea Infuser Kit||Buy on Amazon|
|JoyJolt Cold Brew Iced Coffee Maker||Buy on Amazon|
|Hamilton Beach 2-Quart Electric Iced Tea Maker||Buy on Amazon|
Iced Tea Makers Reviews
Are you ready to find out what the best iced tea maker is? Let’s get to our top picks.
CEYLON ICED TEA MAKER
If you’re looking for a cool tea maker that’s a cut above the rest, then you’ll certainly want to consider this one from Bodum.com. Like all their coffee and tea products, the design is sleek and stylish while the functionality and durability are best in class. Keep on reading to find out why we like Ceylon ice tea makers so much.
- Large capacity (3.0L)
- Removable filter system so you can use this as a jug as well
- Screen system keeps tea particles out of your drink
- Beautiful design
- Dishwasher safe
- Some people prefer items not made from plastic
- Not electric so takes longer than some other options
“I bought this thing because of how nice it looks and ended up loving it because it’s just so easy to use. Seriously…all you have to do is put some tea leaves and sugar in there and pour some boiling water in. Put it in the fridge overnight and the next day you have delicious cool and refreshing iced tea. Awesome.”
“I couldn’t be happier with this cool tea maker from Bodum.com. It’s nicer than the other ones I’ve tried and the price is surprisingly reasonable too.”
Get your Cool Tea Maker Today
Do you want to pick up this top-quality cold tea maker for a delicious summertime treat? It’s easier than ever if you head over to Bodum.com. Click below to check for the best prices:
MR. COFFEE 3-QUART ICED TEA MAKER
- Iced tea and iced coffee maker with 3- quart pitcher capacity; can brew tea bags or loose tea
- Mr. Coffee iced tea maker features a Brew Strength selector bar that allows you to brew to your...
- Great for iced tea or iced coffee at home or the office; creates single and double servings; use it...
- Brew and serve from the same pitcher; convenient auto shut-off after cycle is complete
- Includes removable brew basket and programmed self-cleaning cycle
Amazon features a bunch of Mr. Coffee iced tea makers in all different sizes, but this 3-Quart version is just the perfect amount for the whole family. That way, you won’t have to keep making the beverage so often in one day
Another fantastic aspect of this device is that it works well with tea bags or loose tea leaves. So, you can add your favorite brand plus some herbs like rosemary or thyme in one infusion. Reviewers love the convenience of brewing and serving with one pitcher, and how affordable it is.
PROS OF THE MR. COFFEE ICED TEA MAKER
- Capacity of the pitcher is perfect for tea lovers
- Automatic system
- Has brew strength selector
- Shuts off on its own after every cycle
- Has a self-cleaning feature
- The pitcher has measurements that estimate the amount of water and ice
- Comes in 3 colors: black, blue, and red<
- It might take up too much space on your counter
- Pitcher is made out plastic; might break with too much liquid
What do People Think about the Mr Coffee Iced Tea Maker?
“Nice iced tea maker. Don’t be afraid to not follow the included instructions precisely but to experiment until you find exactly what you like. I love drinking ice tea without sugar in the summer as a nice treat on hot days. And be sure to invest in a tea storage container for your tea bags or loose leaf tea for best results.”
“Brew time is super quick and it’s consistently delicious. It has a very nice design and is easier to use than some of the other ones I’ve tried. Well done Mr. Coffee.”
You can easily find this top-quality iced tea maker from Mr. Coffee on Amazon. Click the button to learn more about it and also to check for the lowest prices:
AIRTIGHT COLD BREW ICED TEA MAKER WITH SPOUT
- ➤ HEALTHIER & SMOOTHER COFFEE, NOW BIGGER AND BETTER – Cold brewing is 70% less acidic than hot...
- ➤ LOCKS IN FRESHNESS AND FLAVOR FOR UP TO 2 WEEKS – Airtight seal. Easy-access handle....
- ➤ QUALITY YOU WON’T REGRET – 18/8 rust-free superfine laser cut filter, medical-grade...
- ➤ ICED AND HOT TEA COMPATIBLE – Great for loose-leaf tea. Or tea bags. Brew it hot like a...
- ➤ SATISFACTION GUARANTEED – We are dedicated to enriching your homemade coffee experience. We...
The best part about this iced tea maker is that it comes in a convenient size. It won’t take up too much space in your kitchen counter or fridge. It’s made out of glass, which means that it will support liquid, but you have to be careful while handling it.
It’s more expensive than the previous item but still won’t break the bank. Avid coffee and tea drinkers will appreciate it. Reviewers often praise its sleek design and compare it to a Chemex coffee brewer.
- Graduated glass for liquid
- Pretty design
- Airtight seal locks in flavor
- Rust-free dual mesh stainless steel filter that’s easy to clean
- Dishwasher safe
- 90-days full refund policy
- Handles both cold and hot liquid
- Might be too little for iced tea lovers
- Have to make it manually
- Handle seems too flimsy
“I love this cold brewing method for coffee and tea. It just makes a delicious cup to enjoy! I love to drink my ice tea out of sweat free drinking glasses for a really nice experience!”
“Very easy to use and also easy to clean. The best part? It makes some delicious iced tea which my whole family likes to enjoy on a hot summer day.”
You can easily find this top-quality ice tea maker on Amazon. Check now for the lowest prices and also to see if this product is eligible for free shipping with a Prime membership:
COLD BREW COFFEE MAKER AND TEA INFUSER KIT
- COMPLETE BREW KIT AND POUR SPOUT - Easily make delicious cold brew with the CRAVE cold brew kit....
- 2 QUART WIDE MOUTH GLASS BALL JAR - This kit includes a 2 quart wide mouth Glass Ball Jar capable of...
- reCAP POUR SPOUT - BPA Free, , Made in the USA reCAP mason jar lids are ideal for pouring and...
- HEAVY DUTY FILTER - Our 100 micron dutch weave stainless steel filter keeps the grounds out and...
- BREW ANYTHING - Not only can you make delicious cold brew coffee but try our recipes for infused...
This cold brew coffee maker has a 2-quart capacity allows you to make enough tea for that day, and it comes in a stylish mason-jar design that is pretty and protects the flavor. It has a 100-micron Dutch weave stainless steel filter that will not let any leaves pass through so that your beverage will be perfect.
The filter is also removable, so you don’t need to pour the brew into another pitcher. Reviewers say that it’s better than buying iced coffee or iced tea in Starbucks or Dunkin Donuts.
- Glass mason jar
- Removable stainless steel filter
- Airtight seal to protect the flavor
- Lifetime guarantee
- Easy to clean
- You can buy replacement filters from the same seller
- Have to make it manually
- Glass could break
- Lid is sometimes hard to remove
See What Other People Think About It
“I’m ALL about iced tea and coffee from Starbucks but I hate what it costs me every single time I go for it. I decided to go frugal and make my own at home. The results? Even better than Starbucks thanks to this thing.”
“Been using this thing for a couple of years almost every single day. It’s really easy to use and it fits into the fridge really nicely. A great buy. I use it with my countertop ice maker when I have people over and it’s a real hit.”
Where to Get It?
You can find this ice tea and coffee maker on Amazon. Check now for the lowest prices:
JOYJOLT COLD BREW ICED COFFEE MAKER
- With its robust, full coffee brew-bodied flavor, thick, rich consistency, and 65% less acidity than...
- This artfully designed cold brew pitcher is handcrafted with temperature safe, and are BPA-FREE,...
- This coffee pitcher keeps your coffee fresh for up to 2 weeks. Easy-access handle. comes with a...
- Are any of your family or friend’s fellow coffee lovers? get them a gift of our coffee makers that...
- These iced tea brew makers are dishwasher save, without any fear of damage or breakage. 1-year...
This item is another small iced tea maker but still convenient for people that live alone or don’t want to wait for a machine to make your beverage. It’s also reasonably priced for its stylish design. The pitcher is made with glass, has a removable stainless steel filter, and airtight seals.
It fits in most refrigerators without a problem. Reviewers love that it’s great for tea lovers and cold-brew-coffee newbies.
- Convenient size
- Dishwasher safe
- Pretty design
- 1-year guarantee
- Handle seems a bit too flimsy
- Have to handle manually
- Holes in the filter might be too big to smaller coffee grind>
“I bought this to make iced tea, and I absolutely love the sleek look and how it fits inside the door of my fridge so easily.”
“Kind of small, but ideal for 1-2 people who like to drink ice tea on a regular basis. Love how little space it takes up in my refrigerator.”
Where Can I Find It?
You can easily find this top quality iced tea maker on Amazon. Click the button below to learn more about it:
HAMILTON BEACH 2-QUART ELECTRIC ICED TEA MAKER
- Measures 17-1/2 by 11-1/2 by 4-1/2-inch; wash only by hand.
- Slim, 2-quart pitcher fits in refrigerator door
- Indicator light and automatic shutoff
- Adjustable brew-strength selector
- Product Built to North American Electrical Standards
This iced tea maker is far more expensive than the previous devices shown, but there’s a reason for its price. It’s electric and automatic; so you don’t have to do the work yourself. It comes with a removable pitcher to place in the fridge, and it has a slim design.
Most reviewers love that you don’t have to supervise this machine because there are no leaks and that it has a brew strength setting. Nicely done Hamilton Beach, like all of your other products!
- Automatic shutoff system
- Great size
- Slim profile to fit on kitchen counters
- Removable pitcher that fits on fridges
- Brew strength setting for your taste
- Not dishwasher safe
- Have to experiment with temperatures for brewing
Customer Reviews for the Hamilton Beach Iced Tea Maker
“Simple, cheap and easy to use, plus it makes a really nice jug of iced tea. Really nothing to complain about at all here and I’d totally recommend the Hamilton Beach Ice Tea Maker to just about anyone who likes a cold refreshing drink on a hot summer day!”
“As a southener, I know iced tea. This is a simple way to make some at home to enjoy on a hot summer day. It’s a very nice produce at a fair price.”
Order Yours Today
Check out this top-quality ice tea maker on Amazon by clicking the button below. And, don’t forget to see if this product is eligible for fast, free shipping with a Prime membership:
Buyer’s Guide for an Iced Tea Maker
Before committing to any of the following products, it’s best to consider several features: Is it easy to clean? What kind of infusion do you want? Does it keep the beverage cold?
EASY TO CLEAN
Any product we buy for our kitchen will need to be cleaned at some point, and no one wants a hassle. Just like coffee makers, most iced tea makers are designed for easy cleanup, which is essential because pitchers can accumulate bacteria.
You have to make sure how to clean the items properly, and if they are dishwasher safe or not.
KIND OF INFUSION
With an iced tea maker, you will no longer need paper filters, which can often be a pain. Additionally, sometimes they break, and leaves will remain in your beverage. But, you need to consider what type of flavor you want for your refreshment.
Some iced tea makers have automatic settings to control how strong you want your brew or infusion to be. That’s a delight you won’t get without this kitchen item.
KEEPING A BEVERAGE COLD
Another issue is that while the tea infusion might be delicious, some clients could want a product that keeps it cold. That way, you won’t have to add ice and ruin your favorite flavor. Some iced tea makers come with cooling features, and you need to watch out for your needs.
There are various materials that cold brew tea makers are made from. Some are plastic, while others are made from glass or stainless steel. If you’re looking for durability, then you may want to opt for one of the stainless steel iced tea makers that will last basically forever.
Glass ones are prone to breaking while plastic ice tea makers can break down eventually.
Of course, price is a major consideration for any product that you might consider buying. However, in the case of ice tea makers, there isn’t a huge variation between the cheaper options and the most expensive ones. This means that you should consider a product based on the merits, not necessarily the price.
Before buying anything, it’s always prudent to check and see what other people think about it before dropping some cold, hard cash, right? In this case, we recommend taking a look at the 3-4 star reviews on Amazon for cold tea makers because they’ll usually give you a great indication of the item’s true strengths and weaknesses.
Ice Tea Maker FAQs
There are a number of common questions that people have about using iced tea makers. Here are the answers to some of the most popular ones.
What is the Best Iced Tea Maker?
The best iced tea maker depends on a number of factors, including method of brewing, capacity, price and more. However, the best ones are made by Mr. Coffee and Hamilton Beach.
How Does the Mr. Coffee Iced Tea Maker Work?
The Mr. Coffee Iced Tea Maker works in the following way. Put the lid onto the opening and put it under the brew control. Press the on button and make sure the indicator light is on. It’ll automatically shut off after about 10 minutes when the brewing process is done.
How Many Tea Bags do you Use in an Ice Tea Maker?
A general rule of thumb is to use 1 tea bag per quart of water in an ice tea maker. However, if you prefer stronger iced tea, then use more bags and weaker, then less.
Can you Make Iced Tea in a Coffee Maker?
It’s possible to make iced tea in a coffee maker. Put tea bags directly into the coffee pot, not the filter area where you’d normally put coffee grounds. Then add water into the reservoir and turn the coffee maker on. Let the water run though and the tea steep. Then pour it into a jug and add 2/3 ice.
Which Tea is Best Iced?
Some teas are better iced than others. Some of the best ones for ice tea include the following:
- Black tea
- White tea
- Chamomile lemongrass
Why is my Iced Tea Always Cloudy?
You may have cloudy iced tea from minerals in the water that you used or because you put it into the fridge too soon after brewing. If you want to fix cloudy tea, add a cup of boiling water to it but this will also dilute it.
Why is Iced Tea Bad for You?
Drinking tea has some health benefits including a lower risk of cancer and lower blood pressure. However, too much caffeine certainly isn’t good for you, nor is excessive sugar as you might find in some iced teas.
How Long is Iced Tea Good For?
According to the CDC, the maximum amount of time you should store tea in the fridge is 8 hours. However, many people keep tea for longer than that with no ill effects.
Time to Choose the Best Iced Tea Maker!
Now that we have given you all this information on some of the best iced tea makers on Amazon, it’s time to decide which one will fit your needs best. But, we have to recommend the Mr. Coffee 3-Quart Iced Tea Maker if you are an avid tea or coffee drinker.
It has an automatic shutoff system, you don’t have to supervise it, and the entire family will be able to enjoy the same infusion. Most importantly, its price is the greatest on the market, and it’s currently a best-seller item on the site.
Have your Say about the Best Iced Tea Maker
What’s your pick for the best iced tea maker on the market today? Leave a comment below and let us know your pick. We’d love to hear from you.
Also be sure to give this article a share on Twitter, Facebook, or Pinterest. It’ll help other iced tea enthusiasts, like yourself find this useful resource.
Last update on 2020-10-25 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API