Do you want to make a delicious home-cooked meal the easy way? Then you’ll need to find out how to cook pot roast in yoru slow cooker. Keep on reading for all the details:
How to Cook a Pot Roast Using a Slow Cooker
Are you envious with people who can make wonders in the kitchen? Oftentimes, you feel need to take a culinary course, be it short or long-term to master the art of cooking, right?
Well, here’s the good news! Now, you need not take cooking classes to learn how to cook dishes for your family and loved ones.
As long as you have the right cooking equipment, you can easily prepare meals for your loved ones as if you are a pro! Invest in a high-quality slow cooker and you’ll definitely be able to successfully cook not just one but many dishes.
One of the most popular foods people cook with their slow cooker is pot roast. This is such a delicious main course you and your whole family can share at lunch or dinner and the better news is that, you can actually cook this!
Like we said, you need no culinary expertise to serve Pot Roast on the table. In this post, we’re teaching you four easy steps to cook the popular dish perfectly. Using the right slow cooker, your version of this yummy beef recipe can even be a lot better than the one you ate at a famous restaurant.
If you don’t have a slow cooker first, be sure to buy one first before trying this recipe. We recommend that you get the Proctor Silex Slow Cooker on Amazon.
Cook Pot Roast Like a Pro
When you find the slow cooker for your cooking needs, you’re all set to cook the Pot Roast using this new kitchen gadget of yours. If you buy one, the package usually comes with easy recipes you can follow. Certainly, a slow cooker can make you cook like a pro.
And, with this bestselling item, you can already confidently promise a loved one you can cook him or her the dish come special occasion. If you don’t see a Pot Roast recipe inside your slow cooker’s box, worry no more because you can still cook the all-time favorite dish like a pro with these easy hot-to’s.
- Beef 2 lbs
- 1 piece onion
- 1 ½ cups carrots, cut crosswise (about ½ inch thick)
- 4 pieces potatoes, cubed 1 ½ cups broth
- 1 envelope soup mix
1. Place the beef into the stoneware or cockpot.
2. Surround the meat with the carrots, potatoes and onion. Cut your onion into quarters and pull them apart.
3. Cover the pot and set on ‘low’ (for six to eight hours). For faster cooking, set it on ‘high’ for three to four hours. Of course, power levels vary from crock pot to crock pot so be sure to keep an eye on your pot roast so that it doesn’t get overdone.
4. Transfer to serving plate. For best results, wait a few minutes before cutting so the juices stay in the meat.
5. Eat and enjoy. It really is that easy.
Learn More about Making Pot Roast in the Slow Cooker
Have your Say about this Slow Cooker Recipe
What are your thoughts about making a beef roast in the slow cooker? Leave a comment below and let us know what you think.
Also be sure to give this article a share on Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest.