Do you want to make fresh, delicious Pizzelles at home for that next special occasion. Read our buying guide packed with information to help you decide if it’s the right kitchen appliance for you.
Cuisinart Pizzelle Press Review
The Cuisinart Pizzelle Press is a perfect must-have for light snacks. Busy people prefer this for their easy breakfast. This pizzelle press can bake 2 pizzelle cookies at the same time, and you can have a delicious treat for your family or friend in no time at all.
Easy to Use
Because it’s easy to use, one can easily bake this artistically designed waffle and eat it instantly with filling or plain too. It comes with a measuring spoon for accuracy and a rolling dowel to make the all-time favourite treat.
Besides this, it also comes with a 3-year warranty. We LOVE a company that offers a generous warranty like this one.
It makes thin and crispy cookies instantly. The 2-light indicator is easy to operate. And, to achieve the perfect crispness, this thin-waffle baker can be operated with 5 different browning levels. First-time waffle bakers need not worry about unsuccessful results.
Non-Stick Plates for Easy Clean Up
The nonstick plates of this pizzelle press let the user take away the warm pizzelle minus breaking them. Therefore, baked pizzelle can be rolled to make cones or cannolis. This kitchen gadget is so easy to clean. All it takes is a damp cloth to wipe the surface and storing once cooled.
Where Can I Buy It?
The Cuisinart Pizzelle Press is available on Amazon, and you can often get free shipping with a Prime membership:
Compare Pizzelle Makers
If you’re looking for even more options, you’ll want to check out: The Top 5 Pizzelle Makers. Or, take a look at our comparison chart below:
Key Features of the Cuisinart Pizzelle Maker:
- 10 x 10 x 4 inches
- 4 pounds
- 2 artistically designed patterns for beautifully-printed pizzelle
- With measuring spoon for accuracy
- With rolling dowel to make cannoli
- Locking lid to result in even cooking
- Makes 2, 4 inch Pizzelles at a time
- 5 settings for browning control (hard and crispy, or soft and chewy?)
- 3 year warranty
- Non-stick plates that are removable for easy cleaning
People that Like the Cuisinart Pizzelle Press are Saying:
“This is exactly what I was looking for! It works great and I was making perfect pizzelle in no time at all. I got the recommendation from my Italian friend for a cheaper Pizzelle iron and I’m super happy with it.”
“I baked a perfect pizzelle with this machine! It is a great pizzelle maker and you can’t beat the price. It heats instantly, not to mention evenly! I personally prefer mine a bit chewy so I use the second lowest setting.”
“Just so you know, I bought this item hoping it would make a Scandinavian cookie called Krum Kake. I wasn’t disappointed. Everything was non-stick heaven and the removable plates aren kind of amazing for easy clean-up.”
Cuisinart Pizzelle Maker In Action
Drawbacks of the Cuisinart Pizzelle Press:
- Lower in quality than some of the premium Pizzelle Makers (The Villaware One for example).
- Not for those who want larger pizzelle as this makes smaller ones
- Some issues with the warranty
- Inaccurate instructions, according to some
Takeaway on the Cuisinart Pizzelle Press:
If you want some thin waffles that are artistically designed, consider having the Cuisinart Pizzelle Press. You’ll surely enjoy the fiber-rich cookies as if they were bought from the bakeshop. If you are a busy person and thinks you can’t bake a piece, think again.
Makes 2 Perfect Pizzelles
In just 1 minute, you can bake 2 perfect pizzelle cookies for an immediate snack. Your kids are sure to enjoy their crispy cookies even before going to school. With this highly-rated pizzelle press, you can prepare their breakfast in an instant.
Adjustable Heat Setting
Even if members of the family have different preferences when it comes to the crispness of their pizelle, it’s okay! The five-setting option makes adjustments to your temperature.
What’s more exciting about this bestseller on Amazon is that, it comes with recipes and manual for convenience. The 2-light indicators let you know, too if the cookies are ready for serving!
When you review and evaluate a pizzelle press before you buy, consider the quality first before price. Make your mornings at home more exciting with pizzelle cookies! Own this top-of-the-line machine now.
Where Can I Buy It?
Go to the Amazon page and purchase the Cuisinart Pizzelle Press today:
How to Make the Perfect Pizzelle
You can check out this Pizzelle recipe below for some tips and tricks for making the perfect one:
Tips and Tricks for Making Perfect Pizzelles
Here are a few tips for making your first Pizzelles:
- Have some patience! It’ll usually take a couple of hours to make a batch. Put on your favourite TV show or podcast in the background and enjoy yourself.
- Make sure the Pizzelle iron is fully heated up before starting out.
- Every Italian grandmother has a secret recipe, so be sure to try out a few different ones until you find one that you love.
- Adjust the crispiness setting to see what your family likes best.
- Put the blob in the middle of the iron, and let the top lid spread it out throughout.
- There will be small flaws in each one. Don’t worry about this! It’s just like any homemade cookie or treat—they won’t all look identical.
- Even though the plates are non-stick, some people prefer to use a nonstick cooking spray or vegetable oil.
Have your Say about the Cuisinart Pizzelle Iron
Is it the best Pizzelle press? Or, are you considering another one. Leave a comment below and let us know your thoughts.
Also be sure to give this article a share on Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest.