If you’re looking to make a large quantity of delicious, creamy Greek Yogurt, you’re in the right place! Be sure to read our quick guide to find out if the Dash Yogurt Maker is right for you.
Dash Bulk Yogurt Maker Review
The Dash Bulk Yogurt Maker is the perfect choice for a big family or institution looking to make large quantities of homemade yogurt at one time. This machine makes up to 1 quart per batch. Eat it with granola and fruit in the morning for a healthy, delicious breakfast. Or, in place of some sour cream on savoury things.
Better than Store-Bought Yogurt
Buying yogurt at the grocery store is very expensive! It’s also quite unhealthy with all the sugar and chemical additives. It’s easier than ever to make delicious, cheap yogurt at home in bulk with the Dash Yogurt Maker.
- Make yogurt in bulk with the 1-quart capacity container
- Simple and compact design will fit any counter
- Save hundreds of dollars a year by making yogurt at home
- All non-electric parts are dishwasher safe
- 1-year manufacturer warranty, recipe book and access to our growing database of recipes included
Dishwasher Safe Parts for Easy Clean Up
The Dash Bulk Yogurt Maker comes with all dishwasher safe parts to make clean-up really easy. It’s small, weighing in at around 2 pounds so it’ll make a lot of yogurt while not taking up a lot of space on the countertop. This yogurt machine has a 1-year warranty on Amazon.
There really isn’t much not to love about this thing.
Can I Buy Yogurt in Bulk?
Does your family eat a ton of yogurt, and you wish that you could find a place that sells it in bulk? Unfortunately, there aren’t a whole lot of options for you besides buying those big containers (around 1L in size) from the store.
Of course, you can make your own and save a ton of money. Plus, you’ll know what’s going into your yogurt and your family won’t be eating all that sugar and all those preservatives. It’s an ideal way to eat healthier, plus have a bit more cash in the bank at the end of the month.
Where Can I Buy the Dash Bulk Yogurt Maker?
You can easily get this top-rated yogurt maker on Amazon today. Click the button below to check for the best prices, and also to see if this product is eligible for fast, free shipping with a Prime membership:
Compare Yogurt Makers
Besides the Dash Bulk Yogurt Maker, there are a ton of other ones to choose from. You can find other bulk yogurt makers, as well as ones that make individual containers. There are some fully automatic ones that you just have to add ingredients to and then press a button. Of course, they come at a wide variety of prices points too.
For even more options, be sure to check out our Top 5 Yogurt Makers. Or, have a look at the chart below:
Key Features of the Dash Bulk Yogurt Maker:
- Large capacity (1 quart)
- Specializes in making Greek yogurt
- 1-year warranty
- Dishwasher safe parts
- Weighs 2 pounds
- Includes a recipe book
- BPA storage container and lid
- One-touch display makes for very easy operation
- Ideal to make organic yogurt, either sweetened or unsweetened
- Comes in various colors
- Simple and compact design that will fit on any countertop
- Can save hundreds of dollars a year by making your own yogurt
- Comes with access to a database with thousands of recipes
Dash Greek Yogurt Maker Review
Do you want to find out how to use the Dash Greek Yogurt Maker? Then you’ll need to check out this review on YouTube to see the machine in action and to find out all the tips and tricks you need to know about making homemade Greek yogurt.
People that Like the Dash Bulk Yogurt Maker are Saying:
“An excellent value for the money. I love this machine and the fact that it makes a large quantity of yogurt at a single time! It does take a bit of work because it’s not really automatic like some of the other machines. However, the process is actually quite easy and it does make delicious Greek yogurt”
“This machine is really good at keeping the yogurt at 100 degrees until you unplug it. We make a jug every few days and eat it with granola and berries for breakfast. I love knowing what’s in my the food I’m eating, instead of all those chemicals like the stuff from the store.”
“Thick, creamy Greek yogurt. Yum! We use it on all sorts of food as a replacement for sour cream. It’s healthy and also delicious and we find ourselves making a batch every 3-4 days!”
Do you want to find our some tips and tricks for making delicious yogurt at home? Be sure to check out our flavoured homemade yogurt recipe ideas.
Dash Bulk Yogurt Maker Negatives:
- Not really a “yogurt maker.” More of an “incubator.”
- Heats from the bottom, so some parts get hotter than others.
- Not so easy to get perfect results every time.
- Container lid doesn’t stay on easily for storing the yogurt in the fridge.
The Takeaway on the Dash Bulk Yogurt Maker
Very Affordably Priced
Reasonably priced on Amazon, it’s an elegantly simple machine that keeps your mix at the perfect temperature. It’s 1/2 to 1/3 the price of some of the fully automatic yogurt makers on the market today.
Do You Want to Go Bigger?
If you’re looking for something a bit bigger, I suggest the Yogourmet Electric Yogurt Maker, because it’s capable of making 2 quarts in a single batch. It just depends on the size of your family and how much yogurt you eat. Remember that homemade yogurt only last for 2-3 days in the fridge because it doesn’t have all the preservatives in it.
Dash Go Bulk Yogurt Maker: Simple to Use
If you want a very simple, small, cheap machine that keeps your yogurt mix at the right temperature for as long as you want it, the Dash Bulk Yogurt Maker is a winner! It will do just that.
It does take a while to learn how to use it, but once you do? You’ll have homemade yogurt for the rest of your life. This machine is extremely durable and has very few moving parts, which is a bonus as far as kitchen gadgets go.
Where Can I Get the Dash Greek Yogurt Maker?
You can easily get this popular product online. Shipping is often free with Amazon Prime so click the button below to find out more about it:
Dash Yogurt Maker Instructions
Do you want to know how to use your Dash Yogurt Maker? There are a few simple steps that you need to follow and you’ll be well on your way to delicious homemade yogurt.
- Ensure that you have the correct ingredients (1/2 cup plain store bought yogurt with active cultures and five cups of any kind of milk). For the next batch, save some of and use it as the starter.
- Heat up the milk in a double boiler to 185 degrees F and take your yogurt starter out of the fridge so that it gets close to room temperature.
- Let the milk cool to between 100-110 degrees and then add the yogurt starter.
- Mix the starter in with a whisk until there are no lumps.
- Pour it into your Dash Bulk Yogurt Maker and put the lid on.
- Set the timer and wait 8-12 hours. The longer the time, the more tart the yogurt.
- When the timer goes off, open the yogurt maker up and mix the whey (yellowish liquid on the top) back in. This is regular yogurt which you can eat if you like.
- To make “Greek” style yogurt, use a strainer and let it drain and chill for at least 2 hours in the fridge.
- After two hours, remove it from the strainer and you have delicious, homemade Greek yogurt!
- It will generally keep for 8-10 days in the fridge.
Can I Make Non-Dairy Milk with the Dash Yogurt Maker?
A common question that people have is whether or not they can make non-dairy yogurts with this machine. The good news is that it’s entirely possible!
Instead of cow’s milk, you can use rice, soy, almond, coconut or other kinds of milk. Then, use a non-dairy yogurt that you’d buy from the store for the starter. For example, plain cultured soy yogurt. Amazing, right?
When you consider how expensive non-dairy yogurt is, doing it yourself at home can be a real game-changer!
Have your Say about this Bulk Greek Yogurt Maker
What do you think about this Yogurt Maker Review? Is Dash the right one for you, or are you considering another brand? Leave a comment below and let us know what you think. We’d love to hear from you.
Also be sure to give this article a share on Facebook, Pinterest, or Twitter. It’ll help other Greek Yogurt enthusiasts, like yourself find this useful resource.
Last update on 2019-12-14 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API