If you’re looking for a top-quality grill or panini press with removable plates, then you’ll want to consider the George Foreman. It’s a trusted name in kitchen appliances and these units have a ton of satisfied customers.
Read more for your guide to whether or not this grill is right for you.
- 4 Servings - Tight on kitchen space? The 60-square inch grill is the most popular George Foreman...
- Removable Plates - Easy cleanup is essential, and that's what the removable grill plates are all...
- 35% Faster Heatup - Less time heating, more time eating! The improved heating elements preheat 35%...
- Advanced George Tough Nonstick Coating - There's a lot to love about this nonstick coating. It's...
- Fat-Removing Slope - It's the sure sign of a George Foreman Grill. The sloped grilling surface helps...
Review of the George Foreman Removable Plate Grill
The George Foreman removable plate grill is the top rated panini press on Amazon. It’s very affordably priced and surprisingly, for a cheaper grill has removable, dishwasher safe plates which make clean-up extremely quick and easy.
Large Cooking Surface
This George Foreman Grill has a 60-inch cooking surface which can cook 4, 1/4 pound burgers, or two small sandwiches at one time. This makes it ideal for a single person, or a small family who want to make themselves a quick, weeknight meal.
Heats up Quickly
Compared to previous models, the coating is twice as durable and it heats up 35% faster, cooking sandwiches or burgers in minutes. If you’re in a rush out to soccer practice, or that music lesson, then you’ll really appreciate how quick and easy is it to use this thing.
See: Basis Panini Recipe for some ideas on what you can make with this machine.
Shop Now for The George Foreman Removable Plate Grill
Does it sound like the right indoor grill for your needs? Click the button below to learn more about it and also to check and see if it’s eligible for free shipping with a Prime membership:
The Specs on the George Foreman Grill:
- Free shipping
- Removable dishwasher safe plates that make for super easy clean-up
- Cooks up to 4, 1/4 pound burgers at once
- Heats up very quickly (35% faster than previous models) and you can have a meal ready to go in less than 10 minutes
- 6 pounds
- Floating hinge
- 60 inch grill space
- Super tough, nonstick coating that won’t crack or chip
- Fat removing slope that makes it ideal for fatty meats or sandwiches with lots of cheese (removes up to 42% of the fat) for healthier food
- Temperature indicator light
- 3-year warranty
George Foreman Grill Review
People that Like the George Foreman Removable Plate Grill are Saying:
“Clean-up is really simple with the removable plates. And it also does a ton of stuff, from making paninis to grilling meat, broiling vegetables, etc. Love the thoughtful design, including fat removing slope.”
“It drains grease away very well which makes it great for burgers or steaks. I also like the floating hinge that makes it easy to adjust to the correct height. This works very well for making grilled sandwiches with different kinds of bread. Plus, you can take off the plates and throw them in the dishwasher which is a nice bonus compared to some of the other indoor grills that i’ve seen out there.”
“Heats up really fast and cooks food quickly and evenly. Clean up is easy too. My family just keeps this thing on our countertop because we use it so often. Seriously, almost every single day something is cooking something with it! It’s big enough to cook dinner for my family of 4 in just a few minutes.”
Compare Panini Presses
If you’re looking for a top-quality Panini Maker, then you’re going to want to check out this article: The Best Panini Press. There are lot of other styles and options to choose from besides the George Foreman.
Or, have a look at our handy comparison chart below:
George Foreman Removable Plate Grill Negatives:
- The grill is quite small compared to other panini presses on the market. It can really only cook one large, or two small paninis.
- The cord is shorter on this new model than the old ones, which can sometimes limit countertop placement.
- No on/off switch or temperature control. However, this is pretty standard for most panini presses.
- The grill is coated in some sort of film, so be sure to remove the plates and wash them before use.
The Takeaway on the George Foreman Removable Plate Grill:
Overall, this grill and panini press is a solid buy, and is getting extremely solid reviews on Amazon. The negatives are mostly related to these types of grills in general and nothing specific to the George Foreman.
Removable Plates for Fast Clean-Up
One feature that almost all other panini presses lack, but this updated George Foreman Grill has is the removable plates. This makes clean-up, even for messy things like burgers or steaks a breeze. You just have to wait for it to cool, remove the plates, throw them in the dishwasher and you’re done.
Floating Hinge Mechanism
One of the things we love about this unit that cheaper grills and panini makers don’t have is a floating hinge. This allows you to adjust the plates for the thickness of the food you’re cooking.
The result is a nice, even cook over the entire surface, not just the back that’s closest to the hinge.
Where to Buy It?
You can get the George Foreman Panini press and grill on Amazon. Shipping is often free with a Prime membership so click the button below to find out more details.
Have your Say about this George Foreman Grill Review
What are your thoughts about this popular panini press and grill? Is it a winner, or are you considering another brand? Leave a comment below and let us know what you think. We’d love to hear from you
Also be sure to give this article a share on Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. It’ll help other people who want to make dinner quickly and more easily find this useful resource.
Last update on 2019-10-16 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API